The Male.

Beautiful

That's another stunning shot Dale (y)

Had a quick look at both side by side and I can see where Stu @Stuart Philpott is coming from with the female.........maybe the more contrasting male colouring is just giving a little more 'punch' than the brown female against the bg?

Had a quick look at both side by side and I can see where Stu @Stuart Philpott is coming from with the female.........maybe the more contrasting male colouring is just giving a little more 'punch' than the brown female against the bg?

Thanks Phil.

Yup, I see it too. I'm off to the river just now but when I get back, I will put a layer over the female and tweak it, if it works, I'll post it. (y)

Last edited:

Real tricky musket is eye candy spar is subtle divorcing that from the PP is almost undoable

Dale I agree both images are stunners.......ahh mate I'm so ragged by the graft and then camper building. We have had the most stunning male hunting here, and all i've done is stared in wonderment at him maybe 3 or 4 yards away from the front door.............there is something about our musket Dale for me one of the most stunning birds too grace our tiny island

Ya see that blue sky right up there above the fluffy white clouds......that's how far that flew over my head Dale :LOL:

Back