The new, nationwide, travelling camera challenge

Here are the much anticipated shots from the first roll, there were 10 shots including the double exposure

Fr 1
Scan-130311-0002_zpsfce05835.jpg

Fr 2
Scan-130311-0001_zps9036cada.jpg

Fr 3
Scan-130311-0003_zpsbdd77ce1.jpg

Fr 4/5
Scan-130311-0010_zpsf27cff30.jpg

Fr 6
Scan-130311-0008_zpse86c8729.jpg

Cont'd

Fr 7
Scan-130311-0007_zps9c72640d.jpg

Fr 9 ( Fr 8 was blank)
Scan-130311-0009_zps62fae651.jpg

Fr 10
Scan-130311-0004_zps3a29a708.jpg

Fr 11
Scan-130311-0005_zps75416f11.jpg

Fr 12
Scan-130311-0006_zps29a1ab05.jpg

Thanks Rob.

The last two are mine, groynes and old pottery kilns in Portobello, Edinburgh.

Looks like a bit of dodging and burning would be required. I'm sure there were skies! ;)

Excellent, they all seem to have come out pretty well.

Andy

They're looking really good.

Frame 7 (Warwick Castle) and the blank 8 were mine. 7 looks less out of focus than I expected!

Some great shots on that roll! Very excited as it get nearer to heading out to the flatlands!

Matt, I am not at home at the moment but I have details at home to contact him, I will be back home tomorrow and will get a message to him.

Ambermile hasn't logged on since January 7th.... Does anyone have alternative contact details?

Matt, I have been in contact with Arthur (Ambermile) this evening. He is working in another part of the country. He suggested that I have the camera next and I will drop it to him when he gets back. He lives in the next village to me. Hope this makes sense.

Matt I will PM you with my details.

Tikkathreebarrel, you might want to PM Simon who owns the camera and set up the project, he would best placed to add you to the tour

Apologies but I'm pulling out. I haven't got time to get out with my own cameras at the moment and won't for the foreseeable. I don't want to hold up the line so please skip over me in the list.

Looking forward to this so where is it at the moment?

Last edited:
:tumbleweed:

Nick, it is with me. One shot done, one to do this weekend then it is off to Ambermile. One more East Anglian stop and then it will be bound for the 'Smoke!'

:wave: is this still rolling?

Edit: If so who's got it and who's next?

Regards
Andrew.

Last edited:
Yes it very much is. I should have updated the thread! I was the last person with the camera and it is as of Sunday with Ambermile (Arthur). Ambermile will be forwarding on to Wickerman who is iIthink the next in the chain

Another camera disappears in a puff of light seal dust just leaving the faintest whiff of HP5 in the air :(.

I'm afraid it hasn't made it to me and as I have had no contact from Ambermile it must still be with him.

I was wondering about this earlier, did we get even 1 roll out of it?

I was wondering about this earlier, did we get even 1 roll out of it?

We did yeah, I devved and scanned it then passed it to Andysnap at the Greenwich meet back in January. I haven't seen ambermile around in here for a while actually.

Ahh so we did, looks like I made a ballsup of the winding on!

We did yeah, I devved and scanned it then passed it to Andysnap at the Greenwich meet back in January. I haven't seen ambermile around in here for a while actually.

He last logged in on the 10th August, hope he's ok.

He last logged in on the 10th August, hope he's ok.

I've just tried emailing him on the address I had for him and got a failure notice.

Not sure what else to try, hope all is well :(

I have a couple of email addresses for Arthur and although he works away, his home is near me. I will try and make contact with him

I have a couple of email addresses for Arthur and although he works away, his home is near me. I will try and make contact with him

Thanks Adrian, it would be good if you could contact him. I've tried a slightly different email address and at least this one didn't get bounced back.

Loretta has been found :clap:

Just waiting to hear from Simon whether he would like the camera back or if he's happy for it to carry on travelling.

Back