The Unofficial Monkey Thread??

Monkey did go to Whipsnade yesterday but said it was too cold there to come out from my camera bag!

Monkey is looking forward to three week trip to florida flying virgin :) at the moment is sat thinking about eating a cream egg.

Also where did the hat come from, might have to look into that.

Monkey wouldn't come out yesterday because he says something about cold and freezing nuts!!

Where from?????

Admiring the view from the CN Tower in Toronto...

Monkeh-Canada.jpg

depending on how much training I get in I'll be doing either a 50 or 100 mile bike ride in June for the British Heart Foundation, think Monkey will have to join me:)

Monkeh is playing with my guitars :) Rock out!!!!!!1

LM3S4698.jpg

1980 Gibson Les Paul (red wine one) and 1977 Fender Stratocaster (Brown one)

Pete

Monkey goes to the black country living museum

Can you spot monkey??
monkey12.JPG

Here he is
monkey21.JPG

My My Monkey
What a large erm wiper arm you have there :D

Monkey goes to the black country living museum

Can you spot monkey??
monkey12.JPG

If you want I can send mine to you, he was only telling me he needs a break, and a break that involves the slightest possibility of slapping that munter Bjork is a bonus!

loving this thread.....that much in fact that i went on ebay last night and now have a monkey swinging it's way too me ( i always wanted one of them anyway xx) so please don't let this thread close before i have had chance to join in xx

One of my Monkeys was trying out his free Floor Cushion today...

bored%201.jpg

Whilst the others were off playing with Horton... I think they got a little too friendly personally...

bored%204.jpg

Sorry guys and gals... but im bored.

Whilst the others were off playing with Horton... I think they got a little too friendly personally...

bored%204.jpg

youuuuuuu sick puppy :eek:

made me giggle like a very giggly thing thats been on giggle gas :D

Monkey was the star of the show at the Macro course held today at DigitalDepot in Stevenage!!! Have taken some pictures!

Mine's doing the rounds somewhere in Iceland I think :D

Back