The Unofficial Monkey Thread??

One too many?

summer.jpg

Monkey Went To Mexico :)!!!

They even sang La Cucuchanga instead of La Cucuracha!!! (changa = monkey)

monkeymex2.jpg

monkeymex3.jpg

monkeymex4.jpg

monkeymex1.jpg

and Tequila :D

monkeymex5.jpg

Ooops!

monkeymex6.jpg

PMSL :LOL: I can't believe you convinced those performers to let Monkey join in :clap:

He really can't take his drink though can he ;)

:LOL: This has to be one of my best loved threads. I review it everytime it pops up again. Never fails to make me smile

At $3 a bargain - I resisted getting one for myself - although I do have shots in that same restaurant with me wearing a full size one :( - look out for a few more monkey in me-hi-co shots soon ;)

Great shots :)D) John
I love the Tequila "pose"
One Tequila
Two Tequila
Three Tequila .........
Floor :D

Monkey's back from Mexico now, and is just relaxing and reflecting on the last few weeks ...

P1100068.jpg

I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but you know what, it's his choice

Nude Monkey
IMG_0024.jpg

Aw those mexican musicians look like really nice people :) funny pics too :LOL: This thread is making me want a monkeh

Found him in a music shop sitting on the counter and asked if they minded me taking some photographs of him :)

Monkeh8278pb.jpg

I was sitting here working away and could here strains of "baker street" coming from the other room. I caught him playing...

IMG_0981.jpg

used this in my 365 a few days ago, but guess it should go here too:

Monkey learns to fly

My monkey was rehomed yesterday, after 7 long months in the Swift hes move into his new home, and i think he enjoys this one more than the last... Im thinking about getting him a miniature seat belt as when VTEC kicks in, he has been losing his grip on the windscreen...

IMG_8673t.jpg

So grand he told us twice !!

Great to see Monkey is still out there enjoying himself.

Di

Had these on the comp from when I went to Bridlington, but i forgot to post them!!! :(
So here we are....

1. Monkeh sunbathing, he decided it was unsuitable for him to go topless...
2789303060_155001c6d9.jpg

2. Sat having a chat on the beach
2789303066_28d3a672d0.jpg

3. Close up on Brid-Eye
2789303068_f0b90c25c6.jpg

4. Its a long way down!!
2789303070_0e40ff4eed.jpg

5. A refreshing drink!
2789303072_2ac2c7ee36.jpg

6. Perhaps a career change is in order?
2789303076_1bbc5c85b2.jpg

Monkeh goes to Malta in 9 days....:)

Awwwww, I've just caught up on this thread. What a fantastic collection of monkey pictures.
Now I want one! :love:

Got my very own Monkey!

Here he is, looking forlornly out of my hobby room window, hoping the sun will try and break through the unending gloom.

monkey.jpg

We've had this gloomy and overcast weather constantly in the past week and it's depressing me and the monkey. Especially since this is my first holiday break from work in 8 months. :crying:

Monkeh is going to the Bluebell Steam Railway tonight for a Fish and Chip supper!!

An official photoshoot wasn't going according to plan as Monkey kept having the giggles.

officialphotoshoot.jpg

The beauty with digital photography and being a member of a forum such as this one is that it gives me a great excuse to start playing with toys again. I'll just say it's for an internet project or it's good practice for the real thing.

Last edited:
Brilliant!

You and Ruth are such good story tellers!

:) But I won't be stealing her thunder by producing my own series, although it was her who inspired me to put my own monkey to good use. :)
The one I've just done was actually a good lesson in lighting. I used natural sunlight - and lots of white sheets of paper - to provide the lighting and I think I've pulled it off rather well. :)

Arctic Monkey ....... TAXI ...... :coat:

Monkeh.jpg

ps, No Monkehs were harmed during the making of this picture ;)

Back