• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
... well, what will YOU be doing? watching the world cup final? Watching the British GP? Mowing the lawn? Getting out there with the camera?

Going out with the camera, then mowing the lawn, then watching the GP:)

I shall be watching the GP and my wife mowing the lawns!

Then I shall be nursing my swolen 'nads.

I shall be watching the GP and my wife mowing the lawns!

Then I shall be nursing my swolen 'nads.

I feel your pain well figuratively speaking :D

probably vegging. I do stuff on saturday, but about the most I've ever done on sunday is go and get the shopping. It's just a lazy day.

I'll be trying to clear out a spare room so that walls and carpet are visible!!!!

I will be cheering on Holland in the WC

Due to having a tenner on them at 15/1 !

Waiting for the ferry back to Stranraer..........:bang:

Something else, as the kids get first dibs at weekend leaving me free in the week to shoot.

Merc

I'll watch the NASCAR race from Chicago, starts around midnight our time, then sleep, the British GP. Then start emptying the loft, as there wont be anything else on.

.....going to the gym again :( Working for that holiday body isnt easy! :razz:

Oh then I will be heading to the pub with friends :naughty:

Sorting out hen night photos from tomorrow night and big cat photos from Saturday :D

Watching the GP and hoping a German doesn't win.
It was hard enough watching Germany walk over us in the word cup, if Vettel wins the British GP I will end wailing like a baby :D

My something else will unfortunatley be sleeping off nights :crying: Gutted, will record the Grand Prix and will get to listen to first half of footie on radio on way to work then watch second half from work, then will watch Grandprix mon morning when I get in !

Watching Warrington Wolves from a corporate box.....FREE BOOZE>>WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Picking my girlies up after a week away at summer camp and then cheering Spain - natch - on in the world cup :)

Mowing the lawn, then getting out with the camera, returning to watch the F1 then fingers crossed watching the football

Riding my bike for 4 hours and then watching the first big mountain stage of the Tour de France on telly in the afternoon :)

Please may we have:

"Nursing the MOTHER of all hangovers" added to the list? :LOL:

I shall mostly be watching Hamilton and Button take each other out at the GP, doing some weeding, working on the website then watching Spain pass the ball into the net several times ;)

Planning to visit my friend who has a lots of parrots, so plenty of photo ops.

I don't know.

The person who runs rescue is taking me out for the day as a birthday treat but won't tell me what we are doing. 4 other people are going and I can't get any info out of them either.

I'm quite concerned about what it might be.

Dog walking, camera in hand first thing. Then visit parents followed by trip to Sainsburys. Veg out in the afternoon and head for Barcombe later on to pick up some dog agility equipment.

Clean the car, clear out the garage and decide whats going on ebay and whats being kept or skipped...

Watch the F1's and my recording of the last BTCC event ive still to watch

and then probably have a nice meal and sit back and relax for the night..

Well, I had the chance of a day on the 600 metre rifle range but frankly laying face down on baking hot dried grass and gravel, peering through a heat haze at a dancin' target whilst dehydrating isn't quite the best thing so maybe it'll see us orf to a nice cool NT property.

Done my good deed for the month,weeded the whole of my in laws garden today ,no mean feat (maxed out on brownie points though )So ... it'll be early morning trip to asdas,followed by F1 early afternoon, then some golf later on ,might watch a bit of the WC final if i can be bothered :)

...wearing thigh length pink boots, pink underwear and a dyed wedding dress. She's wearing them, not me, by the way.

I am SOOOOOooooo glad you cleared that up, otherwise I would never have slept tonight!

I'll be out early with the camera, then back for housework...I lead such an exciting life!

Janet

Back