TP™ Day 2011 - Please don't forget to email over your full res versions NOW!!

Will be soon Mr Wail!

Hope you are having a great TP Day sir!

I am at my designated location. Just waiting for better light, sunset is due in about 3 hours.

It's fraking hot, and I mean hot! Next time, can it possibly be arranged in a more moderate season, please :)

my effort for the cause, taken at 11.04 this morning,
IMG_50012littleowl.jpg

bugger just seen the link to the entry thread

Last edited:
ive got a couple done, just installing something to edit with, no laptop, no software.

Just came back, hitting the shower then dinner & tea.

I'll probably upload something by next weekend :)

Was up bright and early, Central America time to get my piccy taken and emailed.. :) Can't wait to see them all..

Was up bright and early, Central America time to get my piccy taken and emailed.. :) Can't wait to see them all..

Tasha,

Welcome :wave: to TP; and what a nice first post, if I may say. Looking forward to seeing what you'll contribute (y)

Great day in Wales so far up at 0415 managed to get a shot I'm happy with, and it looks like i might also be getting a decent sunset to pick from too.

Got mine in the bag! Nice sunset from the Purton Wrecks on the banks of the Severn.

Will send the Hires in the morning

Sunrise at the Wreck by TCR4x4, on Flickr

**edit** Ive changed it for a slightly different one after a crop edit from Just Dave looked better. Thankfully I'd taken one pretty much as he'd cropped it. Also this one was a 30 sec long exposure which much better represents my current passion.

Last edited:
TCR that's lush! Where's Purton Wrecks?

sorry to be late for this... my entry.

52137f5fc2eed43ce40d4814e5d2ad2c-d3ks9zj.jpg

Cheers I will add that to the list! ;)

Well - I'm pretty sure I'll have something to submit. I've done a couple of shots on film, and some fallback shots on the dijikal. I'll process the film as soon as I can, and if they're ok, I'll go with them, otherwise it'll be the dijikal fallback shots.

Fab images everyone, good stuff, got mine I hope :LOL: not downloaded it to the lappy yet, been to busy finding all the sites thats have nicked my images :bang:

On another : think it would be best to just comment in this thread rather than commenting on the entries thread, as I notice theres quite a few commenting on there, dunno why, when this is the discussion thread :shrug:

Now sending my full res...

A thought did occur though.. I've done some sharpening etc on my full res one so it matches the other roughly in terms of sharpness (optimised the other for on flickr) - is the bit of sharpening ok? :)

I wet to a lake nearby that sometimes has some of the less common tits etc. What do I get a photo of? Ducks, swans and a tatty blackbird :D

Edit: Also, can I make the humble suggestion we all tag our pics on flickr with "tpday11" so we can look through them on flickr by searching via tag? :)

Edit again: My full res bounced.

Last edited:
Edit: Also, can I make the humble suggestion we all tag our pics on flickr with "tpday11" so we can look through them on flickr by searching via tag? :).

not everyone uses flickr ( seeing as its cheap and nasty IMHO :) ) so you woudln't be viewing a full set...

not everyone uses flickr ( seeing as its cheap and nasty IMHO :) ) so you woudln't be viewing a full set...

Ok...

"Can I make the humble suggestion that those of us using Flickr to host our pictures tag them with "tpday11" so we can search through the ones on flickr quickly and easily?"

I thought it was obvious it only applied to those actually on flickr but hey ho :D

Thanks Dave, I decided I didn't like the first edit so I replaced it, poor flickr got confused!

Just realised put my pic in wrong place - moved it .

Last edited:
Mine's up and in too.

(Ooh matron.)

Really looking forward to seeing the slideshow. (y)

got mine posted, will send the hi-res image later.(y)

Mines in and the hi-res will be on its way later.

Andy

Having only just joined TP I will do my best - but I've just got home from holiday and was travelling on the 2nd, and didn't know anything about this - but a shot from a moving train with my little camera will have to do - it fits the bill as my passion is taking photos of everything!

Last edited:
Here is mine.......Have i posted it in the right place or do i need to email it somewhere? forgive the stupidity but it is wine oclock

Hi

Your supposed to post it in Here Clicky linky

Email Below

TP Day - Saturday 2nd July 2011.

For the slideshow and book we would like a higher res/size image than the forum permits so please send your full res final image to tpday11(at)talkphotography.co.uk along with your username so that credit can be given, and the time at which the shot was taken so that they can be grouped together. These will be required by the 1st of August.

Good Luck!

HTHs (y)

Dave

Well Ive added mine, Coloured pencil and water droplet, obviously it wont have the watermark and border, on the final file sent to Matt by email,

I had 2 shots one a landscape and one a macro I decided to go with the macro as it was a sunny day thought there would be loads of landscapes.

Date and Time Taken 19:06:40pm 02:07:2011

Dave

Back