West Cornwall Seascapes

Bloody hell, what a difference 18 months make :clap::clap::clap:

Wow, stunning, atmospheric, subtle, tranquil, hypnotic.

It's that long since I saw any of your photos and bugg&r me, what a difference. Not that you weren't someone to aspire to before but what a leap. Maybe it seems more apparent because it's been so long :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I wish you loads of success with these.

Un abrazo muy fuerte hombre

Very nice indeed. Must get down there myself but it's a 500 mile road trip to Newquay! I like #3 the most, love that green water.

Did you do any exposure blending or was it all down to the hard grad? Also, what lens did you use? Did you also use a polariser?

Last edited:
Again, big thanks to everyone, and hello Jill :wave: long time no see, I hope you're well :)

Very nice indeed. Must get down there myself but it's a 500 mile road trip to Newquay! I like #3 the most, love that green water.

Did you do any exposure blending or was it all down to the hard grad? Also, what lens did you use? Did you also use a polariser?

Ok - in answer to the questions :)

a) No exposure blending, was all the hard grad (I don't have the patience to blend exposures together by hand!)
b) Canon 17-40 f4L
c) No polariser

:)

Haha, just a bit - if there's one think I've learned from my trip it's to take (and wear) wellies when doing stuff near the sea :LOL:

I have just bought a set of chest waders for fishing - would be useful somewhere like that. Hardest decision would be whether to take the camera or fishing gear - looks great for both :)

Awesome set of images (y)

Back