What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

Very jealous!

Trying to tell my Sunday league side that I'll be at Charlton Sunday rather than them. They're not happy :LOL:

Near bottom of the table clash between Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday..

Junior footy sat morning... Blackburn v Man City early sat afternoon and blackburn hawks ice hockey sat evening.. then on sunday park footy in the morning :)

Qualifying round for the FIVB Volleyball World Championships in Poprad, Slovakia 1 + 3 days of games. Late starting times, so will be enjoying the hurried wiring of images from court side.

Had the choice of Newcastle United vs Cardiff or Middlesbrough vs Hull

Opted for Boro rather than Newcastle

Had the choice of Newcastle United vs Cardiff or Middlesbrough vs Hull

Opted for Boro rather than Newcastle

ooops.. was that before new manager announced or aftre?

Both

Will be chaos, not worth the fuss tbh even if its closer

In theory, less at Boro and you never know

Two in two days this weekend

Hartlepool vs Rochdale on Saturday followed by Newcastle United vs Manchester City on Sunday

Weather dependant - field hockey Basingstoke Ladies league on Saturday and then Ladies Veterans on Sunday, followed by Bracknell Bees vs Milton Keynes Ice Hockey in the evening.

thats the trouble wiht my job.. no idea until probably late friday..for sure I ahve got stanley v newport sat afternoon with three different newspaper commisions :)

got man city v blackburn next wed.. commissioned...

I have the game of the weekend....

Charlton vs Barnsley...

SAT Accy v Newport
SUN Accy v Rochdale Academy
SUN Burnley sunday league football
SUN Blackburn v Manchester Ice Hockey
TUE Preston North End v Ipswich FA Cup
WED Man City v Blackburn FA Cup

Just the Sun Academy (always get print sales) and PNE (my team) on spec all rest commisioned..

Lol Dave

Thirty mins ago, I saw a squirrel on the patio looking for a place to bury it's nut !!!

Anyway it wanders round the garden and ends up facing towards the house. Mr Fox trots in to the garden and sees said squirrel. Stoops down and goes for the squirrel and half gets it. The squirrel goes 2 feet in the air and runs like the clappers.

Foxy is hurtlinb after him. Squirrel goes up and over the fence and up a dead tree. Fox oes up and over the fence and on top of the neighbours shed.

So we have a sit out. Foxy licking his lips staring up at the squirrel. The squirrel then jumps down from the tree in to the winter jasmine that grows up against the shed and makes it escape - well I assume it escaped as I couldn't see, but the fox went as well.

Who needs the wilds of Africa???

Lol Dave

Thirty mins ago, I saw a squirrel on the patio looking for a place to bury it's nut !!!

Anyway it wanders round the garden and ends up facing towards the house. Mr Fox trots in to the garden and sees said squirrel. Stoops down and goes for the squirrel and half gets it. The squirrel goes 2 feet in the air and runs like the clappers.

Foxy is hurtlinb after him. Squirrel goes up and over the fence and up a dead tree. Fox oes up and over the fence and on top of the neighbours shed.

So we have a sit out. Foxy licking his lips staring up at the squirrel. The squirrel then jumps down from the tree in to the winter jasmine that grows up against the shed and makes it escape - well I assume it escaped as I couldn't see, but the fox went as well.

Who needs the wilds of Africa???

Haha, sounds epic! Where was your camera!!!

Camera bag upstairs !!!!!

soccer this weekend. Canterbury v WaiBOP

hopefully I willn`t double the crowd size.

Well that was cr*p....

Ref called it off just after 1pm. He has totally ruined my day.....

Millwall vs Ipswich.

Ian Holloway's first home game at The Den.

That'll be an easy win for Boro then..

Now that Kermorgant is properly fit again they do look better - but still a mid table Championship side.

First weekend back in the saddle so to speak, Castleford Tigers v York City Knights pre season friendly, working freelance for York Press

Welcome back so to speak Gary.

What are you do 'long lens' wise?

I had a good day today wiht lots of goal celebrations in front of me.. loal non league so just used in local paper... Tomorrows womens cup SF has been P-P but under 12s still playing in morning.. plus Ice hockey at tea time... low league ice hockey but still over a thousand go to the games..

Chesterfield v Rochdale on tuesday.. 2 promotion contenders . anyone else at this?

Subject to weather and P-P :(

Under 12s footy top of league clash Sat morning
Accy v Bury league 2 footy Sat afternoon
Basketball top of league game Sat tea time

Adults grass roots footy Sun morning (possibly win league game)
Womens lancs FA cup semi final Sun afternoon
Ice hockey blackburn v manchester Sun evening

6 jobs.. at least 3 are guaranteed on ...3 probably off :(

Back