What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

Belly Boxing and Horizontal Jogging for me.

Hmm that brings all sorts of bad images to mind...

Actually Gary I was thinking and trust me that is exhausting enough as it is :)

Have you thought about tutoring workshops? You can't do any more, well not can't as in don't have the skill, but as in you sold your gear.

So why not do workshops for aspiring sports photographers? You take them to training sessions and give all your wisdom for a 'nominal' sum.

Seems to work for the lighting guys and didn't Graham (snapzz) and Mike Weeks do the same sort of thing?

Hmm that brings all sorts of bad images to mind...

Actually Gary I was thinking and trust me that is exhausting enough as it is :)

Have you thought about tutoring workshops? You can't do any more, well not can't as in don't have the skill, but as in you sold your gear.

So why not do workshops for aspiring sports photographers? You take them to training sessions and give all your wisdom for a 'nominal' sum.

Seems to work for the lighting guys and didn't Graham (snapzz) and Mike Weeks do the same sort of thing?
To be honest Rob, i cant be arsed, lost my mojo and dont want to be around certain people anymore or i could do bad things.

Ive still got loads of gear Rob, D3S, D800, 70-200mm, 28-75mm, extenders, laptop, dongle, more bags than i can shake a stick at and enough gear should i decide to get back into it again, if i do, im only a couple of grand away from a new 400mm

Paid my car loan off with what ive sold (£7500) and a few other minor debts

Last edited:
To be honest Rob, i cant be arsed, lost my mojo and dont want to be around certain people anymore or i could do bad things.

Hmm I think you should book a holiday for some 'love you long time' therapy :LOL:

Ive still got loads of gear Rob, D3S, D800, 70-200mm, 28-75mm, extenders, laptop, dongle, more bags than i can shake a stick at and enough gear should i decide to get back into it again, if i do, im only a couple of grand away from a new 400mm

Paid my car loan off with what ive sold (£7500) and a few other minor debts

Sounds like a contingency plan Gary

No I reckon he is done and dusted.

He can have a relationship now..

This weekend, I will mainly be at New Zealand vs Cook Islands.

Sat - England ladies vs Wales men

Sun - Charlton vs Wigan (hopefully as not had accreditation through yet).

Only joking. It's ladies vs ladies at football in World Cup qualifier.

Fve different sports this weekend :)

FRI
Swimming Gala

SAT
Fell race Pendle
Accrington v Torquay Football
Rossendale raptors v Teeside Basketball

SUN
Fell race Blackburn
Grass roots football Burnley
Blackburn v Billingham Ice Hockey

Millwall vs Barnsley on Sat.

Charlton vs Doncaster on Tues

Off to Wemberlay today for the RLWC Semi Finals.

Got a day off tomorrow..... A DAY OFF!!!

Been ask to do a boxing match tonight, never done one before anyone got any tips PLEASE
Barry

All quiet in this thread.

Charlton vs Derby County today for me.

Had Boro vs Brighton today

Poor game until the 86th minute getting a goal and cele in my corner. first one in a few weeks where I have been at the right end

Hudds V Reading today,
bloody wet, bloody awful game & bloody awful pics :(

Ouch..

Thanks Gary, the way the pics turned out should have got in the ring they were total rubbish , wrong lens as well as slow and old camera.
Never mind you learn by your mistakes, need to save my pennies and get some better equipment ...
barry

Well how does that work!!,
I shoot what I think is one of my worst matches so far this season & get 1 Nationals on line use & 2 National newspaper publications?? o_O. go figure.

At least they know what they're getting from you Rob LOL

to echo Robs words "OUCH!",

hope your feeling better matey?, certainly sound like the grumpy old git of old :LOL:.

Have a good Xmas fella!. Kind regards Graham.

QPR vs Leicester

French 'Winter Classic' in Grenoble, France on Saturday/Sunday
(wish British clients would give me more work - but until they do, I'll keep traveling to the Continent to make money)

Back