What you listening to RIGHT now?

[YOUTUBE]sHQ_aTjXObs[/YOUTUBE]

Ffoeg said:
Wishbone Ash - The King Will Come

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkvcM0JadEY">YouTube Link</a>

Can you please help me? Used to love a Wishbone Ash song that had the line "I'll be leaving this town in the morning" in it. Can't find the song anywhere, any ideas?

Lisa Gerrard - Mirror Pool

Enjoyed looking through some of these pages - it reminds me there is some good stuff to listen to out there.

On the Huh said:
I'm not available to next week. :)

Seriously, thank you, that song brings back so many great memories, I really do appreciate it.

Sweet Home Alabama - being played by a band in a pub over the road from a hotel I'm staying at overnight in deepest Wiltshire.

Edit: We've also been treated to Fleetwood Mac, Thin Lizzy and Steely Dan covers so far and they're pretty good at it (the bass player handled Reeling in the Years with aplomb).

No complaints :)

Last edited:
Sweet Home Alabama - being played by a band in a pub over the road from a hotel I'm staying at overnight in deepest Wiltshire.

I think i'd be heading over to that pub post haste :LOL: Actually, scratch that, I'd probably already have been in there for the last couple of hours if I could get out of the flaming house!

Infected Mushroom - Army Of Mushrooms - You are so Fu#ked

Wishing I was 20 years younger and was allowed to party again...

But dancing in the kitchen with wireless headphones is almost as good with no comedown, anyone seen my glowsticks?

Last edited:

Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell Part 2

Everyone should own just one Ryan Adams record, there is beauty, sadness, joy and other strong emotions on his records. Go on, just buy one any one will do!

Last edited:

Ed Harcourt - From Every Sphere

When you are buying a Ryan Adams record - add this one for 48 pence plus p&p. Go on - you know you want to, in fact you need it!

:)

Last edited:
Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

If you can forget the guy's politics and pastimes....

[youtube]txLap_BCmGA[/youtube]

Back