Worried about my Ebay purchase!

.....make.....

...this go to 5 pages.....WE DID!! :D (y) well done guys!

Well I have read this without posting before. Sounds like it could be a delayed but happy end to this protracted saga :)

please please please have it delivered
then I can delete it from my watched threads.............:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

We are all waiting with baited breath!

Oooh, I can't wait.

Lisa

:woot:

I'm getting exited now!

:woot: same here (y)

WAIT FOR IT.......

+++++++++++++++++IT'S ARRIVED+++++++++++++++++
:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

slightly worried that the box was not wrapped, but it had plenty of bubble wrap and foam inside the box so it should be ok.

One thing I have noticed and I missed this on the pics on ebay is that one of the rubber covers on the left hand side is missing. anyone know of anywhere I can get a replacement?

So wish I could try it out but all my lenses are at home, I meant to bring one to work with me to test it:bang:.

It sure does look a think of beauty:canon:

Also the serial number seems to be a later one unaffected by the mirror issue thingy(y)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::banana: What a marathon, I'll miss this thread.

Last edited:
Congrats Philip - hope its all you expect it to be and more ;) look forward to the pics :eek:)

Can't you throw a sickie and go home, get a lens and go out and try it, then put the pics on here pronto like? :)

Lisa

Can't you throw a sickie and go home, get a lens and go out and try it, then put the pics on here pronto like? :)

Lisa

Love your thinking Lisa;)

You guys aint gonna believe it. Tonight is 5 a side footy night, and tomorrow, and Thursday. So i'm gonna be looking at Friday before I can give it a proper testing. lol.

Wahoo. Page 6!!!

One thing I have noticed and I missed this on the pics on ebay is that one of the rubber covers on the left hand side is missing. anyone know of anywhere I can get a replacement?

So I assume that this "rubber" was actually missing in the pictures on his listing & you have just noticed....

If it was shown in the pictures then you coul ask him for it & delay the leaving of feedback (so he has to wait for his money to be released - like he's made you wait)

If it was shown & you missed it - then totally ignore the above & DONT leave feedback yet until you have tried it out & that its in a full working order & you are completely happy....

And before I forget -

CONGRATULATIONS & CELEBRATIONS​

and I cant remember the rest of how the song goes...:shrug:

Last edited:
WWWAAAYYY how long have we all waited for this!! Whoop! now, lets keep the thread going, with your test shots later in the week! ;)

Love your thinking Lisa;)

You guys aint gonna believe it. Tonight is 5 a side footy night, and tomorrow, and Thursday. So i'm gonna be looking at Friday before I can give it a proper testing. lol.

Wahoo. Page 6!!!

You'd rather go to football than try out your new camera?????? :eek: That's not right. :)

Lisa

Put on a bandage & limp a little - take the camera & get some shots in.... Kill 2 birds with 1 stone then (y)

Yeah Trig I missed it in the photos so my mistake. Still providing all is working alright, then I still think I got a good deal.

I'll take some test shots tomorrow night, but the real test will be the ai servo, I want to make sure mine is ok at tracking. I'm taking pics of footy on Saturday so that will be the acid test. Only then will I leave the feedback providing I am fully happy with it.

Rest assured all images will be put on this thread....gonna miss this thread you guys:crying::LOL:

So I assume that this "rubber" was actually missing in the pictures on his listing & you have just noticed....

If it was shown in the pictures then you coul ask him for it & delay the leaving of feedback (so he has to wait for his money to be released - like he's made you wait)

If it was shown & you missed it - then totally ignore the above & DONT leave feedback yet until you have tried it out & that its in a full working order & you are completely happy....

And before I forget -

CONGRATULATIONS & CELEBRATIONS​

and I cant remember the rest of how the song goes...:shrug:

Tonight is 5 a side footy night,

Pish and nonsense! Where's you're priorities? I can just imagine an email from the vendor,

"I'd love to post your camera today but I'm out with the lads tonight."

So i'm gonna be looking at Friday before I can give it a proper testing. lol.

You need a proper testing!:bonk::bonk:

Wahoo. Page 6!!!

I don't believe this purchase really exists - you're just out to see how long a thread we can all string out for you.

WWWAAAYYY how long have we all waited for this!! Whoop! now, lets keep the thread going, with your test shots later in the week! ;)

It's been so bloody long I ..
..........forget what he bought !.......:LOL:

Best case scenario is you are astounded and amazed by the superb picture taking machine you have bought at a goodly price

Worst case is its nicked, old bill come round and confiscate it leaving you well out of pocket also meaning this thread will run forever

Back