Yosemite

Name
Jake
Edit My Images
No
I was in a Yosemite about 6 weeks ago, haven't gotten much processing done so far, but here's six of my favourites at the minute.
Comments/Crit welcomed :)

1 | The Three Brothers
The Three Brothers by Jake Turner, on Flickr

2 | Glacier Point
Glacier Point by Jake Turner, on Flickr

3 | Olmsted Point
Olmsted Point by Jake Turner, on Flickr

4 | Gates of the Valley
Gates of the Valley by Jake Turner, on Flickr

5 | Tunnel View
Tunnel View by Jake Turner, on Flickr

6 | Redwoods & The Falls
Redwoods & The Falls by Jake Turner, on Flickr

Great images. Really make me want to be there.

Photo 5 is a very nicely composed image of a magnificent forest wilderness, in beautiful light.

Gorgeous set.
Takes me back to previous visits.

Fantastic set Jake, love them all but keep looking at the last :)

Been there and also taken similar photos of the last two. A truely beautiful place to visit and the light is as clear as one would want

Last edited:
Great images. Mentally noted :D
I mentioned to Jake I'd seen a couple of Flickr and as I'm going at the start of next month asked for suggestions. Jake dropped off maps, guides etc to my house. Top bloke.

Thanks for the comments all :)
Great images. Mentally noted :D
I mentioned to Jake I'd seen a couple of Flickr and as I'm going at the start of next month asked for suggestions. Jake dropped off maps, guides etc to my house. Top bloke.
Cheers mate - if you want anymore info give me a shout :)

Stunning set Jake, the place looks amazing and you have done it justice with your images.

Lovely set of images I wish I had the gear time to shoot when I was there 10 years ago

We have a nice family picture at tunnel view though.

Excellent set (y) I'm green!

Fabulous set of images. My favourite is No5, nice light, stunning view - what more does a landscape photographer need..........nice.

Nice set. My wife and daughter are going there later this month, before my daughter starts Uni in Laramie.
I'll have to let them see these. :)

I've passed opinion on all of this, post something new mate ;-) hehe.

Fantastic Set - I think its going on the bucket list - I love it when a set of images do that to me!

Stunning set, very jealous! Is on list of places to visit, I think these shots have just bumped it up the list for me!

Ed

Great photos of what looks to be an amazing place - Think I'd pick 2 as my favourite - can't place why, just really like it.

5 is excellent too, but all very good..

Scenery we'd die for here..Lol. Stunning shots,all of them.

Really great place to visit. Nothing to do with photography but I particularly recommend the brew-pub in Oakhurst.

Somewhere I would love to visit but unfortunately very unlikely - need to persuade the wife that planes are safe and they should fly (unlike boats - I don't see how thousands of tonnes of steel floats)

Back