£100 off iPad Pro at Very.co.uk (BNPL)

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Very.co.uk are offering £100 off the New iPad Pro (not sure if old version), when you purchase through their buy now pay later scheme.

£100 is credited to your account the following month. Handy saving for anyone looking to pick up the new model (although they've sold out of the 256gb space grey version).

Last edited:
The size is the giveaway

The 'new' IPad Pro is 10.5" on the diagonal the original is 9.7"

IOS 11 arrives early Autumn but will omly load on 64bit Phones and Pads.

To clarify, I'm not sure if the £100 off applies to the old iPad Pro - I'm aware of the size difference. :)

Offer expires on the 16th June and £100 will be credited by 20th July, for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Just my personal experience but Very.co.uk have the worst customer services i've ever had the misfortune to experience. proceed with caution

Just my personal experience but Very.co.uk have the worst customer services i've ever had the misfortune to experience. proceed with caution
Not sure why that'd be an issue? Take out Apple Care then deal with Apple?

Seems to apply to all. Key is to pay in full shortly after or incur 40% APR

1. Buy any computer £249 or more and select Buy Now Pay Later at checkout.
2. We'll automatically credit 10% back to your account by 27th July 2017, and we’ll email you when we have applied the credit to your account.
Buy Now Pay Later allows you to delay payment for up to 6, 9 or 12 months. The payment free period starts when you place your order. The interest is calculated from order date and will be added to your account after the end of the payment free period. Avoid interest by paying in full within the payment free period. Find out more in checkout. Delivery charges and other Financial Services products are not available on Buy Now Pay Later and will appear on your next statement.

Seems to apply to all. Key is to pay in full shortly after or incur 40% APR
Exactly, as soon as the £100 is applied to my account I'll be paying it off. Had no intention of dragging it out.:)

Back