Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Press release from Sigma :

Due to the incredible demand for digital SLR cameras and the change in price point, the very nice people at Sigma are pleased to offer consumers a £200 cash back on purchases of the SD14 camera. This limited offer is timed to coincide with the festive season and is available on cameras purchased between 1st November 2007 and 29th February 2008.

The SD14, powered by the 14 megapixel Foveon X3® direct-image-sensor, can reproduce high definition images rich in gradation and impressive three-dimensional detail. Features include JPEG recording modes, a large and bright pentaprism viewfinder with 98% coverage, a built-in flash with a Guide Number of 11, 5-point AF system, a large 2.5” LCD monitor as well as a new user friendly design. The durable shutter mechanism has over 100,000-cycle life and is ideal for the demands of digital photography. The suggested retail price of the SD14 is £1099.99.

Full details on the SD14 and this cash back offer can be found by clicking on www.sigma-imaging-uk.com.

Its a great camera, but I'm guessing its losing out to brand name snobbery just like their lenses do.

:agree: Had a play on one of these and they are fantastic. Not the prettiest of cameras but the colour detail in the images were suburb. Would seriously consider one of these if I hadn't already started buying Nikon lenses.

Back