£200 REWARD - Lost Dog...Please help find JAKE....update spotted in Loughborough

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
£200 REWARD...Please help find JAKE.......

Jake went missing whilst on holiday with his Grandad in Normanton-on-soar, near Loughborough... LAST WEEK On Tues 10th April 2012.
There has not been a sighting since within an hour of his disappearance. There is now a £200 REWARD......

Link to Facebook page here

Ken

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear about Jake :crying:

I am currently working in Loughborough in a job where I meet a lot of local clients - I will certainly mention him to anyone I think appropriate or who lives in the area for you.

I also have a former colleague working near me so will pass on the details for you.

Wishing you the best of luck in your search.

Fingers crossed Ken, I've shared the page with my FB friends.

You've probably already done this but ring every animal rescue in that county and surrounding counties. Also, ring the dog warden for that area - if he's been found by the dog warden then you have 7 days to claim him before he gets rehomed or put to sleep (which is disgusting, 7 days is no way near a long enough amount of time).

I work at an animal rescue myself and a lot of people don't think to do this. Good luck!

Thanks for all the interest and replies. I will pass on all comments. I do not know Jake nor the owner but have common friends.

Ken

Thanks for all the help so far.

Good news, Jake was spotted near Redlands School Loughborough on Wednesday.

The whole family are going down in caravans to stay the weekend and search for him.

Ken

Hope it works out fella, good luck

Steve

Back