£21.49 32GB Class 10 Professional High Speed SDHC Memory Card

I was just about to order direct from 7dayshop, but saved a few quid from amazon. Thanks.

I'm not surprised it's so cheap as someone is fibbing...

Class 10 is 10Mbps

Lovely. Just got myself one too. Has anyone used any of 7DayShop's own brand cards before? Any notes on quality of use?

Sooooo. A professional quality 32 GB class 10 card for £21.49 when the going price is about £100-150.

People who bought this also believed that in late December, a fat bloke with red clothes and a white beard comes down their chimney. :shake:

7dayshop can take up to 3 weeks to get the stuff to you, never had any real crap off them bar filters.

Oggy why would they sell something that isn't described, under distance selling laws you could return them to Amazon for a full refund if not.

Oh and Santa does exist he got me a lens case and a wooly jumper last christmas.

Sooooo. A professional quality 32 GB class 10 card for £21.49 when the going price is about £100-150.

People who bought this also believed that in late December, a fat bloke with red clothes and a white beard comes down their chimney. :shake:

Just out of curiosity, what is the going rate for a a 16gb Class 10 20MB/s professional SDHC card?! I only ask because the PNY one I picked up this week from Play 'only' cost me £16 delivered......

Because this brand card (7dayshop 10class) has the same speed as normal brand card (example SanDisk) 4class. That's why it is a big price difference. Is just not enouth speed for DSLR cameras. Try to take some raw images on burst ,you will see whats happening with your camera. Of course for this kind of price you are getting only gigs. Minimum 6class recommended cards for DSLR (normal brand)

Last edited:
Becouse this brand card (7dayshop 10class) has the same speed as normal brand card (example SanDisk) 4class. That why and it is big price differences. Is just not enouth speed for DSLR cameras. Try to take on burst some raw images ,you will see whats happening with your camera. Of course for this kind of price you getting only gigs. Minimum recomended 6class cards for DSLR (normal brand)

Aren't you getting your Bytes & Bits mixed up?

15 MByte/S certainly is way faster than any class 4 I have laying around.

Class 10 write speed afaik is 10 MByte/s is it not?

Class 10 specification is a minimum write speed of 10 M bytes/s

Hopefully I'll receive my card tomorrow. I'll run tests and compare it with my previous tests over several cards including the ones here.

I'll also try it on another card reader where possible.

Now at £28.88....even at the original posted price, not much of a bargain given the transfer speeds.

Now at £28.88....even at the original posted price, not much of a bargain given the transfer speeds.

Folks, I'm at a loss here.

Can those pointing out these poor transfer speeds please provide a proper explanation exactly why they are so bad?

Received mine today, tried recording some video on my 550D and it worked perfectly, no buffer displaying on the screen while recording so its certainly fast enough.

I'll still but some more Sandisk cards but for the price this is perfect for personal stuff.

I see that no one who pointed out these were not worth the money due to the transfer speeds have been back to prove this to be the case.

Tested and compared to a few other cards.

TYPE CLASS SPEED
Integral Ultima Pro 6 7.03 MB/s
Sandisk Exteme III 6 10.3 MB/s
Transcend 10 12.5 MB/s
7Dayshop 32GB 10 14.6 MB/s

Has anyone had a chance to test the PNY 16gb Class 10 card with respect to write speeds yet?! I haven't had a chance to test mine yet!

I ran a few quick tests with the following cards and methods:

card reader (150x speed)

7dayshop 32gb class 10
Transcend 16gb class 10
Mymemory 8gb class 4
PNY 8gb class 4

I transferred a folder with the following details (mix of Raw and Jpeg files from my camera)

filesk.jpg

I copied the folder onto each card in turn and timed how long it took to complete. Below are the times after running each test twice (best time out of the two, but each were either same or one sec difference)

7dayshop 32gb class 10.....41 secs.......(14.22 MB/sec)
Transcend 16gb class 10....57 secs.......(10.23 MB/sec)
Mymemory 8gb class 4.......81 secs.......(7.20 MB/sec)
PNY 8gb class 4...............134 secs.......(4.35 MB/sec)

I also tested each card using CrystalDiskMark 3. I ran them on the 64 bit version as the results were almost the same when I ran on 32 bit mode.

I initially ran all tests 5 times at 100MB then at 1000MB. It just took forever so I only ran the sequential test 5 times at 100MB.

I've attached screenies below:

7dayshop 32gb (C10)
32gbs.jpg

Transcend 16gb (C10)
16gbtranscend.jpg

7dayshop 8gb (C4)
8gbmymem.jpg

PNY 8gb (C4)
8gbpny.jpg

To be honest, it's still very cheap even if it isn't that fast... I need a couple of big cards for the car (so not bothered about speed), and with 64GB cards being ridiculous still, these seem very attractive - I can't find any cheaper 32GB cards at all....

Back