10-20 sigma

Name
Lisa
Edit My Images
Yes
Santa just ordered me the sigma 10-20 lens and unfortunately he won't be dropping by till the 25th so I was wondering... would you mind posting me some examples of your photos taken with the sigma 10-20 or the canon equiv 10-22 please? whet my apetite and make me jealous :p

I'm sure santa made a good choice because lots of people love it but just re-assure me too. hehe

thanks guys!

(back after a too long break)

Have a look at this thread :)

lol, well you have been away for a while :LOL:

When your 10-20 arrives you're gonna love it :D It's soooo wide!

Two tips for you....Watch for your feet getting in the shot and don't walk near any cliff edges with the camera up to your eye. You WILL walk off the edge :nuts:

man oh man oh man... tested the beauty out to make sure it was functioning correctly (any excuse!) and although I was allowed 10 minuted with it before santa wanted to wrap it and chain it under the tree :)p) I have fallen in love!! Only took a couple of daft pics of the dogs and it was quick but the distorted noses and the pure black round framing (from the flash...) just looked so smart, with some work could be the funky portraits of them I've been planning in my head. Roll on christmas!! or could I get away with sneaking the lens out of the box and sticking a rock in to make it feel heavy? hehehehe :love:

It really is a great lens! Great for Landscapes when I was in Thailand!

Shame on Santa for letting you have a play early! :nono:

Just a couple ive taken with my 10-20 not had it long enough to do anything serious with it so just quick snaps :D Its an awesome lens

n505802161_901044_2968.jpg

n505802161_857741_1615.jpg

n505802161_991661_4297.jpg

n505802161_991666_5455.jpg

Hi

I picked up a preowned Sigma 10-20mm earlier this year and it's terrific. Well balanced on a 400D. Put it on f16 focused on infinity and you can shoot all day. Enjoy it only 12 days to wait!

Paul

Back