110 film - accident

Name
Lisa
Edit My Images
Yes
the cartridge came out the back of the camera, will I have ruined the film like if it was a 35mm roll? also is there anywhere that will develop it these days? or will I have to do it myself...

thanks!

It depends on how much of the film was exposed! if it were a new roll and was fully wound onto the spool then id bin it!but if some frames had been taken then they MIGHT be ok..

There are quite a few places that develop 120.. you need to do a search in your area or send away.. OR do it yourself!!

HTH..;)

if its a 110 cartridge you might have only lost the frame in the window ,not sure who does them though boots?????

It depends on how much of the film was exposed! if it were a new roll and was fully wound onto the spool then id bin it!but if some frames had been taken then they MIGHT be ok..

There are quite a few places that develop 120.. you need to do a search in your area or send away.. OR do it yourself!!

HTH..;)

Thanks, its 110 so its tucked in a really tiny plastic cartridge at one frame is out of the cartridge at a time. If it was 120 I'd of dumped it straight away at it'd be screwed for sure. Thanks though.

if its a 110 cartridge you might have only lost the frame in the window ,not sure who does them though boots?????

Yeh thats what I'm hoping, and the cartridge says to return to boots on it but its donkey's years old! Is processed with the same chemicals as 35mm colour but most labs are automated so it'd prob get lost in the machine as its soo tiny. Will find some way of getting it done. Just in case.

Yeh thats what I'm hoping, and the cartridge says to return to boots on it but its donkey's years old! Is processed with the same chemicals as 35mm colour but most labs are automated so it'd prob get lost in the machine as its soo tiny. Will find some way of getting it done. Just in case.

I was in boots on Saturday, I dug an escape tunnel from the Yves St Laurent tester desk on the ground floor, to picture frames on the 1st, whilst the radar operator was occupied with powder puffs.
Boots still sell 110, I don't actually know but it'd be kinda odd if they didn't process it as well.....:)

Ooops! my bad!! 110!! iv not heard of that for soo long!! lol.. :LOL: Im sorry i just though 120 straight away.. :shrug:confused:oz...

its your age tony ,,,,,your just too young :LOL: :D

:love:

I think i like you....(y)

Back