1st Found Butterfly

Great blend of colours! (y)

Maybe should read…
First Found Photographer? :ROFLMAO:

Fifty shades of Green :p:p:p great shot Bryn and a lovely find.
I didnt have my other camera in the UK so no macro/closeup shots from me :(

With a hint of yellow :p

Lovely shot Bryn, very dreamy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely image Bryn.

Out of interest I tried the White Balance eye dropper on the light areas on the wing. What I got depended on exactly where I pointed, but here is one of them. You can see the Temp and Tint changes over on the right. (Not saying those areas of the wing should be white. They might not be, and in any case there may be an environmental cast from the surroundings and as it happens, as you know I think, I tend to leave those casts alone anyway. So it is just a FWIW type of thing.)

NOT MY IMAGE - Bryn Thomas butterfly compared with using White Balance eye dropper
by gardenersassistant, on Flickr

Nice shot Bryn

Thanks Alf :D

Damn forgot that was the title :(, thanks get a macro lens for the phone :D

With a hint of yellow :p

Lovely shot Bryn, very dreamy. ;)

hahaha... have worked out whats going on its my vibrance and sat settings any with hints of yellow are getting boosted hahaha (y) recommend you check your blue ;)

Lovely image Bryn.

Out of interest I tried the White Balance eye dropper on the light areas on the wing. What I got depended on exactly where I pointed, but here is one of them. You can see the Temp and Tint changes over on the right. (Not saying those areas of the wing should be white. They might not be, and in any case there may be an environmental cast from the surroundings and as it happens, as you know I think, I tend to leave those casts alone anyway. So it is just a FWIW type of thing.)

NOT MY IMAGE - Bryn Thomas butterfly compared with using White Balance eye dropper
by gardenersassistant, on Flickr

Thanks Nick the cast is because I shooting through foliage and tbh i prefer the original and the warm touch.

Back