2 bodies at a sports event

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering how people manage 2 bodies at Grassroots level?

In what way?

I have a long lens on one body on a monopod and a short lens on another on a sling strap. Or is that not the actual question?

Didn't know how to word it but yeah that's what I meant. Just interested how people are set up thats all :)

short lens round the neck and long on a monopod, spin it round over the shoulder and shoot with the other body pretty easy hairy at first but you find that little hole in your neck/shoulder where it fits perfectly

I found a long strap and short strap seemed to work best back in my sports days. My mate has one of those shoulder/holster look alike straps thingies (cant remember the name) with a camera each side, he swears by it.

Monopod for the 400 f2.8, then I'll usually have the 70-200 f2.8 on a black rapid strap. Sometimes I'll have a 24-70 f2.8 on a third body strapped to the other side or at my feet in case I need it. Not one I use very often at grassroots level though.

As the 40D was a bust I just went with the 150-500 on and off a monopod and just ran backwards when the action came into the corner.

Think sling strap and this setup will be the way forward when i rethink 2nd body.

That is so true, when I bought my 1D I was shooting with a 1D and a 500D, I stopped using the 500D and started swapping lenses. solution was to buy a 2nd 1D

Back