2 Cameras, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are a lot of comments laughing cause you ain't that decisive, but bitchy, not sure where you are reading, but they might be pulling your leg but they're light hearted and in fun - why do you struggle to tell the difference? And your comments are crap, most people here have bent over, given their time and konwledge freely to help and all you've done is come out with that sort of BS

See, you are saying my comments are crap and i am writing BS!! :bang:

I rest my case.

Saw the link to this thread from ocuk.
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18167853

Biggest pile of BS I've ever read. The first picture I want to see taken is the damaged 550D. Hell PM me your home address and I will send you a kodak disposable so you can take a picture of this imaginary damaged 550 ;)

Second thoughts scrub that you would need a scanner and the world couldn't take the pain with all the choice of scanners out there. ;)

Believe what you want. I don't have to prove anything to you. It is fact and that is that. Why would i lie?

You do know you are trolling now?

Could it be that nobody has tried them both? Most people go for the camera that feels right in their hand, only YOU can decide what camera you want. I don't see how you will have made the wrong choice with the Canon down the line, there are umpteen models to upgrade to if you put grown it, it's 1 of the 'Big 2' in the DSLR game. Lots of used kit always for sale (dedicated section for it!).

Lots of people have given you lots of advice which you seem to have brushed off due to the fact they have not used both cameras. You are going to be trying them both on Friday so whats the point in spending another 3 nights of your HOLIDAY asking the same question over and over and over and over again?

how about the folk being bellends drop out from the thread and leave everyone else to carry on in peace?

See, you are saying my comments are crap and i am writing BS!! :bang:

I rest my case.

why don't you have a think about that for a while :shrug: - bit like everything else really. You are writing BS with this sort of comment

Blimey, some of you lot are so friendly! :bang:

If you don't like the thread, don't read, don't post! Simples.

see I thought you couldn't make your mind up, but actually you're just a trolling fool. :thumbsdown:

Its not that big a surprise you can't find many people who've used 3 different entry level bodies from 3 different brands day in day out. Most people realise there isn't actually a bad choice at the entry level but you've missed that sterling bit of advice. Now don't lend your new body (if you get it) to your mate, he'll only drop it

Believe what you want. I don't have to prove anything to you. It is fact and that is that. Why would i lie?

You do know you are trolling now?

To keep this whole attention seeking charade going.

I had a 1000D it was perfect as a starting camera, I took shots in continous mode and never had a problem with the buffer. I was more interested in perfecting some sort of technique rather than rattling off loads of shots and worrying about a small buffer download.

What exactly are you taking shots of to worry about the buffer?

Why are you worried about the 2 year age, it's not like in your endless search you have found anything better suited is it!

The 5dMark2 is almost 2 years old, would you turn one down as old tech ;)

Just how many times do you want to keep asking the same questions?

I'll be a b*****d and drop out then, I've asked a few questions to the OP about what he specifically wants to know and they have been overlooked as it clearly wasn't the question/answer he was looking for.

Good luck with your continuing search.

Im gonna lock this, cant be arsed with keep having to check back to see if its degenerated further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back