2 self portraits 1 strobe

Edit My Images
No
Hey guys ever since I got my strobe light I didn't get the chance to play with it, here are 2 shots of myself I managed to get, just messing around really, it's amazing how 1 light and give you 2 totally different styles of photo :p

HAPPY

dd04m8.jpg

ANGRRYYY

2lsjvcm.jpg

Last edited:
Think you have done really well with the lighting in the second one. I like the highlight in the hair, and how it just pulls the black hair from the background. Skin tone and shadows look real good aswell.

The first one the light at the right throws me off the shot completely in afraid.

Great first attempts though, and like you say, the results that you can achieve are endless with a wee bit of tweaking and experience.

Thanks for the comment love. <3

I absolutely LOVE the first shot, it's totally avon cosmetics style LOL! there's a shot I saw in the Avon book that looked similar, I Was so happy I got it like that :p

Thats the main thing then, as long as you like it (y)
Though one more tiny little crit I have with the first is where your hair curls above your shoulder and has become out of focus. :p
However, looking at it again, your eye is a very strong focal point in the shot so something positive from me for the first shot :)

Fantastic Captures I Really Like No.1 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

The first is a beautiful image - wonderful control of the lighting - the rim lighht on your cheek is brilliant. The colours are fab and the composition is superb. Very well done - can't wait to see more.......

Ryan

Back