2 tired pups.........not

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's a couple of snaps from todays outing. It's their first time off the lead and we was hoping it would tire the out sufficiently.

20100214-IMG_5739.jpg

20100214-IMG_5740.jpg

#3 --- we left the pups in the knowledge they was shattered and went for a drive for a few hours. While we was out they thought they'd have a read of the Argos catalogue off the kitchen table.

20100214-IMG_5763.jpg

fantastic!! I have also learnt that lesson with puppies.

you wont make that mistake twice ;)

my girlfriend would throw a fit if our dog did that, I'd find it hilarious

I couldn't stop laughing...... all the way to the takeaway to get our tea whilst my other half cleaned it up. Well, they are her dogs :naughty:

Oh, and I forgot to say, they also booby-trapped it with a couple of little presents. Oh the joy of puppies.

i have two young staffs and when nobody is in they go in there crates
one reason is they could play a little rough if unsupervised and it saves the argos catalogues

This is one of the reasons why we have crate trained our last two pups since the day they came home. Our first pup a GSD showed us how 'useful' she could be when we were out. She did similar with one of my catalogues at the time, but she didn't stop at taking it off the table, she also took the table off its legs :LOL: oh, and the panelling on the walls in the conservatory!

Nice shots of the 'pups' btw :D I grew up with Staffies.

Nice dogs............................not so nice mess.
Been there myself with the staff, I only had one, maded the mistake of going out and leaving him unattended only to find he had "eat" and armchair but the time I got back (with a bit of help with a Dachshund).

:LOL: I have 2 jack russells that are definately no longer pups but can still do that to shoes or cushions if left to their own devices. Crates are wonderful things and the dogs love it too, its their own space, they go in there even when they dont have to if they just want quiet time.

Back