2009 Photo 52 - Join Us

:( I'm falling a bit behind. I am trying to upload my History one and am a bit delayed with my learning one - is it okay for me to be a day late taking it. The history one was taken within the time frame, just my learning one won't be. I'm using my op and recovery this week as a blatant excuse :D

:( I'm falling a bit behind. I am trying to upload my History one and am a bit delayed with my learning one - is it okay for me to be a day late taking it. The history one was taken within the time frame, just my learning one won't be. I'm using my op and recovery this week as a blatant excuse :D

I had noticed :nono: What do you think we should do with you :bat: :bat: :bat:

Seriously though, I don't see any shame in posting a bit late, waiting a day or two to capture the perfect image, or even falling a bit behind when you've been under the weather. After all you're not being paid for this so you only have yourself to answer too. I get the sense that the standards you set yourself are far higher than anyone else would set.

The main thing I started this for was to get out there and take more photos learning as time goes on.

So relax, feel comfortable that you've got 2 under your belt and focus on shooting your next theme. :)

I've done my week 3 now so I'm all caught up. I thought I might have missed the light and I didn't actually realise how early it was.

I'm also going to start working through everyones great threads and attempt to get myself organised on commenting as well.

Sorry to everyone taking part that I haven't yet had the opportunity to go through and comment, but I will do :D

Right, have worked through everyone's threads now and there are some great shots there from everyone. The effort and thought that is going into them all is superb :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: to everyone and to Simon for letting us all jump on the bandwagon. Adn we thought it was just going to be a couple of us :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Going to work through all the 365's tomorrow evening with a nice glass of wine :D

Could I join in with my point n shoot camera until April when I get my Cannon 40D please?

I would like to test my skills at composition, even if I can't match the quality!

Could I join in with my point n shoot camera until April when I get my Cannon 40D please?

I would like to test my skills at composition, even if I can't match the quality!

The more the merrier I say. Let SimonTalm know and I'm sure he'll add you the list(y)

Don't see why you can't join in, there's nothing in the rules to state what camera you use - welcome to the club :D:D:D:D:D

hi all i have kind of cheated for this week and changed my image, the one i posted was a little soft and i didnt notice at the time, as i want to make a photobook of them all after i have changed it to another from the same set :)

well tbh it was 50/50 as to which i posted in the first place had i noticed it was soft the new image would have been posted. Neither are sharp as a pin but the old image was a lot softer possibly the jpeg compression in flickr hasn't helped and explains why i didnt notice in LR - that my excuses and im sticking to them :p

My lovely husband has just given me a nice surprise.........he's helping - love him. I just don't think he wants to be jumping out of a kinder egg to be honest :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Will have to take the photo tomorrow though as off to rugby now :D

God knows why I'm doing this.
But....Am I allowed to join? Only a very very new beginner to photography but am getting my first DSLR soon, and heck, I know I could do with improving....?

Course you are, the more the merrier, there is no set rule that says that you have to join on Week1 and no set rule on what camera to use, just have fun, think outside the box and create a threadin the sub forum in General Photo Sharing :D:D

Welcome along (oh no, isn't that what Sara Cox says on Radio 1 :runaway:

I'm up for a bit of this.
Have been keeping a Project 52 section on Flickr so having a bit more direction will be fantastic.

Nathan

I'm up for a bit of this.
Have been keeping a Project 52 section on Flickr so having a bit more direction will be fantastic.

Nathan

You are more than welcome to join us - PM me your email addy if you want to be informed of the theme by email.

Back