2009 Photo 52 - Join Us

Big gulp -

Count me in, please.

Will try to find thinking cap for themes. :thinking:

ok - night, a special place or object, happiness, beauty (in any form), light

errrrrm - I'll keep thinking. :D

Could the 'rules' be a sticky somewhere, please. - Ooops - good start - hadn't noticed Gary's yonks ahaead of me.

Jean

Nice one - you will be pleased you did

looked at the reviewed rules sounds like an excellent plan i will be sticking to them :)

(y)

Big gulp -

Count me in, please.

Will try to find thinking cap for themes. :thinking:

ok - night, a special place or object, happiness, beauty (in any form), light

errrrrm - I'll keep thinking. :D

Could the 'rules' be a sticky somewhere, please. - Ooops - good start - hadn't noticed Gary's yonks ahaead of me.

Jean

Glad you're inside the circle. Good themes I'll add them to the list later

I'll play - I had already made a "52 Weeks of 2009" folder on my computer and it will be a lot more challanging if someone else is naming the theme

It's fun when you play with others isn't it :D - remember that the list of the possible themes will be published here so we all have access to the same information

:wave: I'm probably the least experienced (I guess there always has to be one!), as the first time I picked up a DSLR was a mere 2 months ago, but I quite like the idea of doing this 52 if that's alright with you guys. not sure how well i'll do, mind, Looking at the list. :thinking:

It should give me a bit more of a reason to hone my skills and learn some new ones.

Do we elect a "best shot" each week?

James.(y)

You know what, count me in. I think I need this!

My first few attempts at "Reflection" have been binned as rubbish, much harder than I at first thought... Hmm.. On that basis Simon, I guess so :D

Are we allowed to do our own theme for each week?

If you want to take a photo every week and do a 52 you can do that we don't hold the "rights" to the photo-a-week idea. However, if you want to be stretched and join in this Photo 52 challenge where we all find out the theme for the week at the start of the week and all shoot to the same theme you would be more than welcome :)

:wave: I'm probably the least experienced (I guess there always has to be one!), as the first time I picked up a DSLR was a mere 2 months ago, but I quite like the idea of doing this 52 if that's alright with you guys. not sure how well i'll do, mind, Looking at the list. :thinking:

It should give me a bit more of a reason to hone my skills and learn some new ones.

Do we elect a "best shot" each week?

James.

:wave: the whole idea of the Photo 52 to a theme was to help me improve my photography, if the same themes help other people then that's great.

The other thing I perhaps I should stress is whilst there are not lots of us using the same themes I don't see us as in competition with each other. At most the only competition is with ourselves.

You know what, count me in. I think I need this!

Excellent

Can i join in?

no :p (oh ok then :D)

sounds good too me count me in it sounds like fun /QUOTE]

And another joins the party

Well i think i'm going to have a go, feel a bit nervous as i think i'm losing my nerve a bit

Nothing to be nervous about, the idea is that over the 52 weeks you will improve and I don't know anyone who is really nervous about improving.

awesome - what is this weeks theme?

you do know that you've got "organised" twice ;)

I fancy a crack at this, and as I've just started a new job back in London's fair City, I'll have a go "A picture a week from my commute". However, there will be the odd week when I'm on leave, so I'll include a "on vacation special" for those.

I'll dig out the compact and try and keep it with me every day.

Steve

I fancy a crack at this, and as I've just started a new job back in London's fair City, I'll have a go "A picture a week from my commute". However, there will be the odd week when I'm on leave, so I'll include a "on vacation special" for those.

I'll dig out the compact and try and keep it with me every day.

Steve

The first rule of the club is not to talk about the club,
The second rule of the club is not to talk about the club.

Welcome :D

Nope but given your past eagle eyed nature I figured you might spot if any were duplicated :p

I'll change one to Chaos (I've checked it's not there)

P.S. Thanks :D

Chaos - oh no, that could be fun if we get that one :D

Should we ask for this to be a sticky in the Inspiration & Challenges thread? Just a thought, there could be cookies in it :D:D:D

or I could send an Amaretto drowned cheesecake :LOL:

Should we ask for this to be a sticky in the Inspiration & Challenges thread? Just a thought, there could be cookies in it :D:D:D

or I could send an Amaretto drowned cheesecake :LOL:

I think some mod would be salavating at that offer right now. I don't think I can beat what you are offering so would a mod like to move this thread and sticky it??

I might have a go at this. Been umming and aghhhing for a few days whether to give it a go not helped by the fact I've got a bad cold so brain isn't functioning well.

I know I couldn't do a 365 as I just don't have the time or the will power.

I think I'm going to pull myself from this, unfortunately - I was going to do both, but I'm unsure when I'm going to get the chance to do the first challenge. So....what I am going to do is keep popping back to this for the "new" theme, and see if I can encorporate it into my 365!

I'm in.... if you still got room:)

Need to get out and use that camera more...

Great idea, a lot of us needed a kick up the backside to start the year off..:clap:

[rushes up the stairs to the third floor of TP-Towers and bursts through the door with the ’52 Club In Here’ notice pinned to it]

“Just arrived here in TP-land, am I too late to join this one? do I have time to catch the week1 theme this weekend? now where’s that blasted camera gone? don’t let the bus leave without me!!”

[/rushes up the stairs to the third floor of TP-Towers and bursts through the door with the ’52 Club In Here’ notice pinned to it]

Dave B.

Count me in too.......I need to get off my ass and do something positive!!

After much deliberation....
I would like to join the party!
My capabilities are not exactly stellar,but the idea is to improve...And i hope i can manage to do so over the course of the year.
Now...Reflections eh? ...hmm..

I might have a go at this. Been umming and aghhhing for a few days whether to give it a go not helped by the fact I've got a bad cold so brain isn't functioning well.

I know I couldn't do a 365 as I just don't have the time or the will power.

I think you'll do well (y)

I think I'm going to pull myself from this, unfortunately - I was going to do both, but I'm unsure when I'm going to get the chance to do the first challenge. So....what I am going to do is keep popping back to this for the "new" theme, and see if I can encorporate it into my 365!

:shrug: quitting before you even start, never mind I look forward to seeing what you do manage to get done though.

I'm in.... if you still got room:)

Need to get out and use that camera more...

Great idea, a lot of us needed a kick up the backside to start the year off..:clap:

We opperate from the T.A.R.D.I.S. so there is always plenty of room.

Can I come and play please??? :D

Of course you can play

[rushes up the stairs to the third floor of TP-Towers and bursts through the door with the ’52 Club In Here’ notice pinned to it]

“Just arrived here in TP-land, am I too late to join this one? do I have time to catch the week1 theme this weekend? now where’s that blasted camera gone? don’t let the bus leave without me!!”

[/rushes up the stairs to the third floor of TP-Towers and bursts through the door with the ’52 Club In Here’ notice pinned to it]

Dave B.

The first theme is reflection and the week ends on sunday, so feel free to walk on you way down the stairs.

Think I could manage this one. Count me in :)

Excellent

Count me in too.......I need to get off my ass and do something positive!!

you're in

After much deliberation....
I would like to join the party!
My capabilities are not exactly stellar,but the idea is to improve...And i hope i can manage to do so over the course of the year.
Now...Reflections eh? ...hmm..

and after much deliberation you are welcomed with open arms :) The idea behind this is challenge is improvement so you've joined the right party.

Simon, its not quitting before I start, its just that I dont think I will find time to take the particular shot for certain themes, and I dont want to hit and miss all the time - SO.....thats why I'm just going to do the 365 :)

oops :bonk:, missed the :p from my original post :D. Good luck on doing "just" ;) the 365. I know I don't have the time or inclination to do a full 365 justice so I envy you.

I've kept you in as a 1/2 (if you are OK with that) as you did say you would try to use the them in your 365. (y)

Possibly, very very possibly.... ;)reflections you say... back later(y)

*applies some bubblegum to the thread*

Back