2015 Shots

Some great shots, I think a little more attention to the backgrounds would take them up to the top level.

In the 1st the burglar alarm box could be cloned out. In the 3rd the two guys in the background are a distraction and in No 5 I wonder if a tighter crop to remove the crane on the right hand side.

The cars are all well taken and the colours in the last blue Audi is stunning.

Some great shots, I think a little more attention to the backgrounds would take them up to the top level.

In the 1st the burglar alarm box could be cloned out. In the 3rd the two guys in the background are a distraction and in No 5 I wonder if a tighter crop to remove the crane on the right hand side.

The cars are all well taken and the colours in the last blue Audi is stunning.

Appreciated. Note taken regarding the crop with the crane.

Gonna spend a bit more time with cloning next year

I love the coloured smoke in some of the shots. What did you use to do that?

Really like this, some good locations and use of colour. Do you have a link to the smoke grenades? I fancy using some (and some cyalumes if you kow anywhere that sells them) for an upcoming shoot.

Nice cars and great photos.

Great shots and some fantastic colours :)

Slamming isn't my cup of tea (probably being an old fart) but I must admit, some of the cars do look good :D

Really like this, some good locations and use of colour. Do you have a link to the smoke grenades? I fancy using some (and some cyalumes if you kow anywhere that sells them) for an upcoming shoot.

Search for Enola Gaye smoke grenades on google. I got them on Amazon because I don't live anywhere near a paintball style shop, you may do. not the easiest items to get delviered.

Nice cars and great photos.

Great shots and some fantastic colours :)

Slamming isn't my cup of tea (probably being an old fart) but I must admit, some of the cars do look good :D

They go up and down most of the time so it's not permanent :)

Last shot for me, that's a nice one!

Appreciated

Back