2018 - A Video (or 2 or 3) a Week

Name
Mat
Edit My Images
Yes
Just realised I never started a thread for this years' video challenge. Last year I aimed for 1 video a week. Back in October, I decided in 2018 I'd aim for 2 a week - but in some cases I'll probably post 3 (or maybe just 1 lol)

I'll post some of the previous ones for 2018 when I get a few extra mins, but for now, here's today's upload

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwoj5SD1jWg

Can you believe it, I've had the car a month already... To be fair, it only took a couple of weeks to notice a few niggles, but only got the chance to make a video this weekend, so here is the latest....

watch

When I say "annoy" I mean in comparison to previous cars. A couple of the "issues" should actually be addressed, and a couple are just me being a picky b@st@rd lol

Last edited:
I have a project where I have 1 video released a week at the moment on my youtube channel, and I tend to find I record 2 videos a week, and edit 1-2 a week. This allows me to have a weekend off when I need it.

3 sounds like fun at first, but I would struggle to keep up along with the type of work that I do.

Back