• Poll closed .

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Post your entries on the theme of Accurate in this thread by 23:59 on 30th April 2021. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 1st DECEMBER 2020. The rules and themes can be found >>>here<<<

This thread is for entries only, no discussion in this thread please but you can >>>click here for the discussion thread<<<

Accurate twice a day! A nod to my late Dad who was an absolute stickler for accuracy all his life, but this infamous Anniversary Clock was his nemesis and he could never make it work properly. I've studied it as can be seen, but this cupboard find is heading for recycling! Konica FC-1, 50mm f1.8, Ilford Delta 100 in HC-110 dil B.

2021-04-04-0001-copy-smart-100-tp-spotted.jpg

Last edited:
If the moment on the left equals the moment on the right then there is an accurate balance.
Vista
GSwJQ97.jpg

Well, that was a bit of a faff. Found out I only had one roll of black and white left (Rollei RPX 400), then after disposing of all my old chems realised I hadn't actually bought any new developer....I thought the same was true of the fixer but then I remembered I had an unopened pack of powdered Adofix P 11 so mixed that up. I ended up taking a chance and making up a batch of paper developer, Ilford. Worked well but I was guessing about time and dilution, seems I got it close but it has wacked up the grain.

Mamiya C330f, Mamiya Sekor 55mm f3.5 on Rollei RPX 400.
Accurate 5 by Andy, on Flickr

Well done everyone, some really good entries this month.

Well done all! Agree with Andy. Some cracking entries.

Back