20M Ethernet Cable.

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
Not sure if anyone is in the market for an Ethernet extension cable, but I have just bought one from the link below, cheap as chips.

I was having problems obtaining wireless internet connection to my Samsung TV and saw this for sale at £1.39, including postage, so I bought one and it works a treat.

The vendor has increased the price since I bought mine, but it's still a good deal if you need one.(y)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20M-CAT5e...ther_Computing_Networking&hash=item19d45725a1

Yes, I got one of those when they were listed on hot deals - its nice flexible cable too - very much worth it.

That seller has far to many negative ratings

Stuff not turning up... stuff broken upon delivery..... stuff that stops working after a short while

I personally wouldn't buy from them

Last edited:
1,200 negatives out of 365,000 customers? Most businesses would be delighted with that level of customer satisfaction.

I disagree, most businesses would not be delighted with that level of customer dissatisfaction.

Two satisfied customers on here seems ok.

Woah I just checked that guys feedback and it's appalling. 2 satisfied on here vs 100s not satisfied on Ebay... Ordinarily I wouldn't...

:eek:

But! Its only 2 quid so maybe worth a punt.

:thinking:

To ne honest ebay ratings mean so little any more as since they removed negative feedback on buyers people just leave any old rubbish now, the number of times I've seen a negative feedback because of things like delays in the post or other non seller related reasons its not funny.

Of course I still check, but ignore loads

That will be totally rubbish cable, I bough a box of cat5e thinking I had a bargain, wow probably the thinnest cable ever seen.

A decent cable is only about 3 quid more.

I've not done a signal strength test on it but it worked fine when I needed it

As for feedback, 118 negatives out of 43 thousand sales is pretty bloody good in my book, I'd have no qualms about buying from that seller on those ratings.

For less than the cost of two hours car parking, I was prepared to take the gamble and on this occasion I won, enough said.

I got a neg on eBay for a one size fits all pair of foam earplugs apparently not fitting. They only cost 99p, but the buyer just left a straight neg, no contact at all. Most people on eBay are idiots, hence I take little notice of the feedback now, as most of them are irrelevant or for stupid non reasons.

Last edited:
I got a neg on eBay for a one size fits all pair of foam earplugs apparently not fitting. They only cost 99p, but the buyer just left a straight neg, no contact at all. Most people on eBay are idiots, hence I take little notice of the feedback now, as most of them are irrelevant or for stupid non reasons.

:plus1:

Back