2GB extreme 3 - £20

thats seems a good price, I have bought from them before.

The only thing with them is stock, they often have none and there's no way to tell before ordering.

So annoying that is. Same with 7DayShop too.

I've used MX2 loads of times with no probs, even their non OEM kit is pretty good. Just ordered a 2Gig card...... :)

David.

Not bothered too much about their Memory cards but ordered some ink.:)

I tried to order a couple of 4GB cards today, according to the woman I spoke to they didn't have ANY 4GB in stock :razz:

I think theyre in jersey hence the prices...think it takes a while to arrive.

Well, I ordered mine last Wednesday and the postman delivered this morning (y) May now go back and get another one.

Just for a laugh I've checked the Jessops price this morning on their web site and they are selling today at £64.99...

Just ordered 2 - at that price I'd be mad not to! :D

Might have ;) I'd suggest you bought a couple Jon but I guess 2Gb ain't big enough anymore is it? :LOL:

Might have ;) I'd suggest you bought a couple Jon but I guess 2Gb ain't big enough anymore is it? :LOL:

:eek:Careful - Janice has got a 'BIG' spider that monitors all threads. A torrent of smut is about to descend :cautious: :LOL:

now thats just mean! Thats the sort of editing i thought only I would stoop to :LOL:

Ordered 2 last week but only one arrived this morning. Wondering if they post them separately?

Interesting - they ship seperately when the value is <£18 to avoid VAT. With the value at £20 per unit that slightly skewed logic......

I've just bought a Sandisk Extreme III 4gb from www.memorycardzoo.co.uk with free delivery. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ordered at 5pm two days ago and arrived this morning. Extreme III 4gb plus recovery software - £40.87 which included first class delivery.

Definitely use them again.

i paid just under £25 for a 2gb from PLAY two weeks ago ,it arrived two days later,prices just keep falling.
Good news for us all surely

I am probabley being thick here, will the extreme III CF cards go in the same slot as a "standard one" ? ie I use "normal" so called high speed CF card in my 400D will the extreme version fit?
Ta

Yeah a CF card is a CF card, the name makes no difference. The Extreme III is just a faster card than a II. HTH :)

Cheers Grendel.

Just ordered myself a 2GB Extreme III off Amazon, it came to a total of £24.00 inc p+p to NI. Not bad really. The price of Jessop's 1Gb Extreme III at £64.99 is a rip off :(

Blackvault

got mine delivered this morning £39.98 for the 2, delivered :D Had I bought them from Jessops the same cards would have cost me £132 inc delivery :( How can they justify it :nono:

Memory cards are just getting dead cheap now. Need to resist as i have too many cards already.

If anybody is awaiting a delivery from MX2 I rang them today and they have just replenished the stock so they will sending out more orders tommorow.

Bob R

Back