2GB Sandisk Extreme III CF £17.99 at Play

I bought 2 a few weeks ago for 19.99 each they are dropping in price all the time

I can see there coming a time when the cards are so cheap that we'll have more in our camera bags than we know what to do with. I'm having a struggle to fill the 9gb that I have at the minute on a days shooting.

Saying that though, it is a shame to miss out on the false economy of spending just for spendings sake ;) because they are so cheap.

They're £23 now :(

Anyone know where I can get one for less than £20?

£23 still seems like a good price to me. Ordered :woot:

I had one when they were £24.99 & £17.99............both came with a free voucher for Capture One LE full version worth approx £69.00 (y)

Not sure if they are still including the offer voucher in the box.

I had one when they were £24.99 & £17.99............both came with a free voucher for Capture One LE full version worth approx £69.00 (y)

Not sure if they are still including the offer voucher in the box.

Damn I didnt get no voucher - just some free little keyring pouches to hold your cards in :(

I didn't find the voucher in the first box until a few days afterwards and only when I was tearing the box up for the bin.

I didn't find the voucher in the first box until a few days afterwards and only when I was tearing the box up for the bin.

Ok thats quite random! I hadnt seen this and was just tidying up and was throwing the boxes out and under them I found the two bit of paper with the phase one serials on :p - might have to give it a try now.

Back