Workshop 3 models and a great location...

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
On July the 10th I will be hosting a workshop at Beltcrafts amazing venue "The Buckle Factory".

Based in North London, with fantastic distressed concrete floors, exposed brickwork and textured walls in addition to fantastic prop furniture and an abundance of natural light, the buckle factory represents vast opportunities for incredibly stylised and beautiful images.

Working through sets ranging from fashion and portraiture to lingerie levels, we will be joined by 3 models. This will allow an abundance of images to be taken and plenty of time for each participant. The group will be limited to just 10, and these will be split into 3 small groups and they will be given the chance to alternate between models and setups. Whilst this will be a workshop of sorts, the onus is on everyone leaving with as many great images as they can from such a cool location.

The models confirmed are Arielle Fox, Cassie Rae & Roseanne

The day will run from 11am until 5pm

In addition to the date itself, you will also receive an editing tuition video and many lightroom presets and photoshop actions!

The cost is just £180

ONLY 4 PLACES LEFT

Payment via Bank transfer or Paypal is accepted. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

This fee is non-refundable unless the workshop doesn't run in which case, a full refund will be given.

If you have any questions or wish to book, please send me a message!

13841-134898047.jpg
13755-602595711.jpg
13558769_10156259143218647_4425550542596660615_o.jpg

7835-535421311.jpg

Last edited:
Cracking photos very expressive,
great location
a wonderfull bokeh on the last model
well done

Back