3 months free photoshop plan with flickr pro, but I already pay for that plan soooooooo......

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
......how do i take advantage of the offer?

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Logically I guess I could cancel current plan, sign up for the flickr one, 3 months free then continue the normal monthly payments?

Any disadvantages to this anyone? anyone done the same?

Seems a lot of bother for a few quid.

I’m guessing this is an offer for a new Flickr Pro subscription?

As a current Flickr Pro member, I’m not seeing any Lightroom subscription discounts in my Flickr Pro Perks

Last edited:
I saw that too. I'm not a pro member and wanted to join. Back in Oct or Nov I saw they offered a 15% discount. I figured I'd wait to black Fri, then Christmas, and nothing. I figured I could be a better deal than 15%. So contacted them explaining what happened and asking about it. They offered me the same 15%, I was disappointed. But I guess it's better then nothing.

Maybe Abobe live chat could check the link and add the 3 months to your account? Otherwise you’ll have to stop one and start the other.
If you cancel they might require a time period before they give you another new member discount. Depending on how much you have up there in your flickr account, it might not be worth it. I mean if you're over the 1000 images for a free account. I have over 3TB of images and want an online backup.

Back