Botany Bay
Botany_Bay.jpg

Frekleton St Bridge Blackburn
Frekleton_St_Bridge_Blackburn.jpg

High Rise
High_Rise.jpg

ok pics - nothing very exciting though.

Correct your right, i was just thinking of buying a Canon 10-22 so i went out to see if i really need too, 17mm is pretty wide do you think:)

You can take great pics with any lens - don't kid yourself that buying more gear will make things better. You need to go out with what you have and learn to see pictures.

You can take great pics with any lens - don't kid yourself that buying more gear will make things better. You need to go out with what you have and learn to see pictures.
I know what you say is true, but the kiddie in a toy shop in me keeps saying go for it ill not tell you what the wife thinks:LOL:

I can guess! I have one too (a wife that is) - but at least my purchases are 'necessary business expenses'!

I can guess! I have one too (a wife that is) - but at least my purchases are 'necessary business expenses'!
Ive finished with that earning a living that is;)and i know my lack of photography skills doesnt merit it:crying: ill have a good long think thanks for the advice guys(y)

Mr positive.

I quite like them for their clarity and composition, also shows of how good the 40D is

Well if that's the standard you aspire to - good luck. Enjoy!

Can I please remind you that these photos are posted in Photos for Pleasure, This is a forum for sharing those photos for which you require no critique at all. Photos you have taken just for fun, or silly snapshots. Please do not offer any critique in this forum.

And please lets keep the comments civil :)

Back