3 teenage girls...some ideas for poses please!!!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I am doing a favour for my wifes friend at the weekend as it is her daughters 13 birthday and she would like some portraits of herself and her 2 best friends.

It really depends on the day (weather permitting) if I do all studio white background (which she likes) or a mixture of that and outdoor shots.I have a few ideas but could always do with a few extra (and more than likely better than mine!!!).

couple of ideas I have already:

1:white background. birthday girl with surprised/silly look on her face and her friends are on either side whispering in her ears.

2:eek:utdoor: girls led on grass in a circle, heads inwards having a giggle, shot from directly above

i also have a few others, but don't think they are up to much...anyone have any tried and tested poses they don't mind sharing?

with the girls being the age they are, i don't think it will be much trouble getting them to relax and enjoy themselves (i hope anyway!)

thanks in advance!

Paul

How about using the white background, and photograph them individually jumping in the air, and then blend them all together in post production.

Or if your timing is spot on and the girls can be trusted to jump together, shoot it as one shot - PP time saved straight away (y)

As for other ideas, get them to bring along props (funny hats, feather scarf, you get my drift) and a change of clothes or two, it's an easy way to mix things up without needing to do that much yourself! If they're having fun with the whole shoot, finding variety will be a piece of cake because they will basically end up posing themselves, you just need to get them to say cheese at the right moment :LOL:

Could always go with the current Canon advert thing Everett people look like they are hanging off buildings etc. Could be fun but need to scout some locations first!

well, due to the weather being utterly cack we had to stay indoors....and it went great, got some cracking shots!

The whispering idea was up first and it really was an ice breaker, the girls had a right giggle :)

just one....

5871104356_11d94b814b_b.jpg

thanks everyone for their help

Back