350D Vs 20D (and where to buy)

Yep, I agree with Doddy - the difference is negligable.

You see, if that was me I'd slope off from work early to get my new toy (and pop home to get the lens too).....
;)

Cheers chaps. Duly noted. Bid switched accordingly. Looks like Ultra II cards (from UK stockists) go for about £55 on eBay.

The ones shipped from Asia are typically about £45 (once you add shipping) but I've spotted one for £38. Whaddya reckon? An extra £18 for piece of mind or risk it for £38? Even with VAT it'd only bring it back up to the UK amount.

Edit: Sammy, I'm already leaving work early as it is. Plus lugging my bag on the tube this morning was no fun. I have zero desire to do it all again the other way. I'm gonna get it Sunday.

Edit 2: Just spotted this in the feedback of the chap selling the £38 Ultra II card:

beware of 'required postage insurence' *** recieved fast in perfect condition**

Reckon I'll just leave my bid on the UK one and hope I get it.

fingerz said:
Edit 2: Just spotted this in the feedback of the chap selling the £38 Ultra II card

I hate that, the item looks cheap but by the time you add in for delivery and insurance it's no better than someone doing it the right way. Fee avoidance is the cause I believe.

I was mostly on the same, XT vs 20D, finally I get the 20D and It worth it, I'm very happy getting to knew this camera and all the things that can do.

Go for it.

Got my 20D sitting here in my hands now. I love it.

Unfortunately I just realised that I left my 1GB CF card in my 300D when I sent it off for repair so I'll have to make do with two 256 CF cards at my mate's gig tonight. I'll have to go for quality over quantity.

Shame really. All that drive and no space to use it properly. Ah well.

Back