Daily 365/366er's - 2012

Welcome to the madhouse carol :wacky: you'll be made more than welcome here, just on the iPad at the moment but will add you to the list tomorrow when I'm at the PC :D

Fresh meat Mr Matt .... ????!!?!? Close the door....the light burnsssss!!!

SamuelSlade007 said:
Cool.... I've still got the oasis covered in tinfoil from the 1988 Tory conference in bognor .. Make the new ones feel welcome...

Exactly then they'll fall in the trap :) and never leave

Exactly then they'll fall in the trap :) and never leave

Sssssshhhhhh Mr Matt!!! you'll...you'll scare them before they even take day one!!! .. ill check the dead bolts on the forum door.....for...for wood rot...nothing ..suspicious..

hahahahaha You are mad Frank!!!! Its okay I brought some sausage rolls :) Will try to keep the light down so your eyes dont hurt :) Thank you for the welcome Matt ....... and Frank ( I think lolol)

hahahahaha You are mad Frank!!!! Its okay I brought some sausage rolls :) Will try to keep the light down so your eyes dont hurt :) Thank you for the welcome Matt ....... and Frank ( I think lolol)

SAUSAGE ROLLS!!!!!! Hear that Mr Matt!!!! We got sausage......rolls!!! .... I'll get the branston and salad cream...!!

Btw! Hi Carol...welcome to the dull side... I mean dark side...oops sorry ... . (best Kenneth Williams impression)

carolthomasburns said:

We really are a friendly bunch in this little dark corner, but we are a little mad :cautious: but the who wants to be normal :)

We really are a friendly bunch in this little dark corner, but we are a little mad :cautious: but the who wants to be normal :)

Mr Matt....don't say that...Carol needs to see us as friends... Colleagues ...mentors even... You make us sound like we do experiments with burning steel wool, led lights on bicycle wheels and lighting painting..????
Carol...we're as sane and normal as the next lamp post ..

SamuelSlade007 said:
Mr Matt....don't say that...Carol needs to see us as friends... Colleagues ...mentors even... You make us sound like we do experiments with burning steel wool, led lights on bicycle wheels and lighting painting..????
Carol...we're as sane and normal as the next lamp post ..

What you mean to say burning steel wool and playing with lights on bike wheels isn't normal :thinking: seems normal enough to me :D

What you mean to say burning steel wool and playing with lights on bike wheels isn't normal :thinking: seems normal enough to me :D

Image Mr Matt IMAGE.... Draw the fresh meat with sweets and L series lenses ... Then mention ...oh have you got any spare led lights .. Have you tried....?

OH NO!!!! You're all normal????? :eek:
I'm sorry :( I must be in the wrong room :shrug:

hahahaha :wacky: As if!!!! You have me here now for at least another 364 days!!! :woot: You may be sick of me by day 15 actually lolol
And as for normal --- We are the 'normal' ones ...it is those who think they are 'normal' who aren't !!
Thanks for the great welcome Guys - I think I'm going to like my new home (here in the dark with LED lights, steel wool (??? dont answer just yet!) and dead bolts on the door! (y)

hahahaha :wacky: As if!!!! You have me here now for at least another 364 days!!! :woot: You may be sick of me by day 15 actually lolol
And as for normal --- We are the 'normal' ones ...it is those who think they are 'normal' who aren't !!
Thanks for the great welcome Guys - I think I'm going to like my new home (here in the dark with LED lights, steel wool (??? dont answer just yet!) and dead bolts on the door! (y)

Takes notes furiously... Likes steel wool and led lights... Thrills at sound of dead bolts??? ....

Well....

Carol ticks my boxes... Looking forward to the next 364... !!

:D CRAZY!!!!!! lololol

:clap:oooooooooooooh singing!!! I like singing :clap: lolol
well best go and pretend to be normal for a while :( Normal things to do like housework etc :confused: hopefully will sneak back in soon :)

:clap:oooooooooooooh singing!!! I like singing :clap: lolol
well best go and pretend to be normal for a while :( Normal things to do like housework etc :confused: hopefully will sneak back in soon :)

O....m........g.......... My name is Ferdinand de bargos and I am a south American chihauhau farmer.... What is sis 365....?????? I thought this wuz a 7-11 ...

...... Mr Matt.....pssst ..I didn't encourage it......ok.... !!! Honest...

Back