Daily 365/366er's - 2012

well all..i know i'[m not keeping pace ith you all and i'm far ahead...but i have to say this (heed my warning travellers...oooo) ...its tough going... day 154...not even half way...AND shooting a self portrait too... (the certificate from the mad man institute came in the post last week..) ... BUT..you all keep going yeah? ... good days and bad...mine might be harder as i've set a theme of selective colour....urgh!!! ... why i can't i shot just in colour! ...

some days i feel like Oats... and just walking out of the tent...but then that suggests i have doomed five months of slog, focus and hard work to ruin...

so... here's to you all completing your 366 .. (y)

Your's is a massive challenge mate it's more like a 730 with the SP's aswell your deffently mad :wacky: mate, but today I'm onto day 427 so what that makes me I don't know :eek:

This is a thread for all those that are currently doing a 365 that will finish in 2012 or that start one in 2012 (y) please post a link to your thread in this thread and then I shall add a link into this opening post for easy navigation by all members (y)

Great to have so many people signing up to take part in this years challenge (y)

You'll be glad to know that i'm joining you on the road to insantity (some would argue that i'm already there) - I have just started a 1000 challenge. I know its bigger than 365 but it would be good to join you folk for support

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=4753884#post4753884

You'll be glad to know that i'm joining you on the road to insantity (some would argue that i'm already there) - I have just started a 1000 challenge. I know its bigger than 365 but it would be good to join you folk for support

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=4753884#post4753884

Consider yourself added to the mad house :D I've recent though not particularly publicly decided that I'm going to run through to 1,000 :wacky: so your going to have some company to roughly your half way point :D

Matt

Consider yourself added to the mad house :D I've recent though not particularly publicly decided that I'm going to run through to 1,000 :wacky: so your going to have some company to roughly your half way point :D

Matt

obviously when the time comes , i'll inspire you to go on to 1500 so we can finish together :LOL:

obviously when the time comes , i'll inspire you to go on to 1500 so we can finish together :LOL:

I don't know about that my friend, I'm sure when I'm on 990ish I'll be considering it as for me it's become a little bit of an addiction :eek: but I don't know :shrug:

I don't know about that my friend, I'm sure when I'm on 990ish I'll be considering it as for me it's become a little bit of an addiction :eek: but I don't know :shrug:

I think you are destined to go on with POTD for the rest of time - in about 25 years time you'll be posting the last shot in "Matt's 10,000" and wondering if you should add another 365 to give your new 5Dmk 15 with its 1000MP sensor a good outing :LOL:

I think you are destined to go on with POTD for the rest of time - in about 25 years time you'll be posting the last shot in "Matt's 10,000" and wondering if you should add another 365 to give your new 5Dmk 15 with its 1000MP sensor a good outing :LOL:

:puke: I'm not sure even I had that in me, but if I were to go that far then I think that canon should be made to sponsor me :LOL: :cautious:

Come January 1st 2013 I am going to say "Thank god that's over",I am loving the challenge but at times it's hard work finding something to shoot

I can understand that completely I think that it's only natural, we all have those days where you find yourself thinking what on earth am I doing, why am I doing this or worst of all what the hell do I take a photo of :bang:

or worst of all what the hell do I take a photo of :bang:

I have that most days :crying: - which is why i'm doing the challenge

I have that most days :crying: - which is why i'm doing the challenge

I've found that you've gotta have the odd ace up your sleeve in the form of ideas that you can just do if you've got a mental block or it's hissing it down :(

when its hissing it down- as it is at the moment- i'll go out and photograph something wet

I've also just realised in that in an excellent piece of planning i'm away from my computer from tonight til monday week - so days 3-11 will be getting uploaded enmasse on my return

do it - you know you want to really , surrender to the urge :LOL:

will it stop there ?:eek:

Matt

nope - you know you're going to 1500 to keep me company (or 1550 if vince decides to go for a k as well )

You can keep :muted: :bat:

Matt's like an egyptian crocodile* , but we all know he can't stop - we need a support group "POTD anonymous" in the words of the laughibly ineffective 1980s govt anti drugs campaign 'he thought he could handle it, but POTD really ****s you up '

(*in de nile :LOL: )

Well i'm up and running

Have added your thread to the list of the mad, nut's and maybe a little insane :D

Matt's like an egyptian crocodile* , but we all know he can't stop - we need a support group "POTD anonymous" in the words of the laughibly ineffective 1980s govt anti drugs campaign 'he thought he could handle it, but POTD really ****s you up '

(*in de nile :LOL: )

:eek: I'm not sure when I'll stop it may be the 26/9/2013 maybe I'll carry on into the sunset :thinking:

Excellent - only another 999 to go (y)

Stop trying to make every member as twisted, nut's and mad as us :D

Have added your thread to the list of the mad, nut's and maybe a little insane :D

:eek: I'm not sure when I'll stop it may be the 26/9/2013 maybe I'll carry on into the sunset :thinking:

Stop trying to make every member as twisted, nut's and mad as us :D

I'm already twisted , nut's and bloody Mad :razz: and I love a challenge(y)

I'm already twisted , nut's and bloody Mad :razz: and I love a challenge(y)

Well if you do head on in and carry on to a tonne you will get plenty of support from TP (y) if I'm honest I would suggest getting close to the end of your year and then make a decision, I warn you it will go faster than you think possible :eek:

Enjoyment at it's best !!!

I love my challenge, the only time I fall out of love with it is when I produce something that I know is crap before I even hit the upload button :(

Back