Daily 365/366er's - 2012

Have we got a Flickr group like the 52ers?

Not yet, but I see no reason not to start one (y) I'll check with the mods to see if there are any protocol to follow for something using the TP name :D

Matt

We now have our own flickr group HERE that you can post all your challenge photo's to, this is a invite group so if you wish to join please click join and send a message with your user name on TP and you will then get approved to join the group

The group is open to be viewed by anyone and there is only one rule, as it's open to anyone to view please don't post any photo's that you wouldn't want your kids or granny to see (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

We now have our own flickr group HERE that you can post all your challenge photo's to, this is a invite group so if you wish to join please click join and send a message with your user name on TP and you will then get approved to join the group

The group is open to be viewed by anyone and there is only one rule, as it's open to anyone to view please don't post any photo's that you wouldn't want your kids or granny to see (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Good work Matt! Will sign up. (y)

This maybe a daft question (as im 16 days late)....

But is there a set guideline for the photo's??

It's your project, so you can have as many or as little rules as you like. For example, I personally counted each day as from when I woke up to when I went to sleep, but a friend who was also doing a 365 classed it as midnight to midnight.

And some people like to set a certain theme for a week/month/year, last year I didn't have a theme and just shot random things during my everyday uni life, but this time I am featuring WALL-E in all of the photos to be a bit more of a challenge and think of creative situations for him!

Rules there ain't not rules (y) as the others have said, it's your challenge you make of it what you want :D

As to being late, your not late, yeah there are a fair few people myself included that star on the 1st of Jan but equally there are other's that have started later in the year :D

If you decide to start a 365 let me know in this thread and I will see that a link is placed in the opening post (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Not a 365 pro by any means but I dont believe there is. Its your 366 so do as you please and enjoy!

It's your project, so you can have as many or as little rules as you like. For example, I personally counted each day as from when I woke up to when I went to sleep, but a friend who was also doing a 365 classed it as midnight to midnight.

And some people like to set a certain theme for a week/month/year, last year I didn't have a theme and just shot random things during my everyday uni life, but this time I am featuring WALL-E in all of the photos to be a bit more of a challenge and think of creative situations for him!

Rules there ain't not rules (y) as the others have said, it's your challenge you make of it what you want :D

As to being late, your not late, yeah there are a fair few people myself included that star on the 1st of Jan but equally there are other's that have started later in the year :D

If you decide to start a 365 let me know in this thread and I will see that a link is placed in the opening post (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks All (y)

Hi,

I started a 365, 7 days ago - this is my flickr link, hope I'm not too late to be added

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharmaigne/sets/72157629133935949/

Thanks

Your not to later to be added at all (y) sticky is for all challenged that are started or will finish in 2012 (y) but you may want to consider having a thread on TP for your challenge too, and then more people can comment on your photo's when it's only on flickr it limits who can comment :(

As you will see in the list most people have a thread for there challenge (y)

Matt

Thank you! I posted the wrong link - I did start a thread about an hour ago and have posted my first 7 of my 365 on there - http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=384323

Hope I'm posting them up right, have looked on a few other peoples 365's and have seen them be told off for not posting large? Am I linking incorrectly?

Thanks

Your posting 500px wide (y) personally I now post up to the max permitted size of 1024px on the longest edge but I would say 500 is okay I consider that the min size to post :D

Matt

Your posting 500px wide (y) personally I now post up to the max permitted size of 1024px on the longest edge but I would say 500 is okay I consider that the min size to post :D

Matt

Agh, excellent! Thank you :) And thanks for adding me to the list!

Updated

ACW HERE
AdamK HERE
aethelstan927 HERE
AllFallD0wn HERE
alwyncooper HERE
BethAtTheHug HERE
BobBCN HERE
CaptainPenguin HERE (blogspot based)
Cowmageddon HERE
ed_o_brain HERE
evilonion HERE
Fatboyjarv HERE
gazmorton2000 HERE
Hebridean HERE
HWest HERE
Jimmy_Lemon HERE
JohnN HERE
matt.c HERE (blogspot based)
matt_wright HERE
MWHCVT HERE
Paulbaker HERE
Penguin HERE
SamuelSlade007 HERE
Shorty HERE
Slimbert HERE
SmileyShazza HERE (flickr)
SW3105 HERE
Thedodo HERE
Vicktrr HERE
Wheels HERE
wicker_man HERE

Matt
MWHCVT

Updated

ACW HERE
AdamK HERE
aethelstan927 HERE
AllFallD0wn HERE
alwyncooper HERE
BethAtTheHug HERE
BobBCN HERE
CaptainPenguin HERE (blogspot based)
Cowmageddon HERE
ed_o_brain HERE
evilonion HERE
Fatboyjarv HERE
gazmorton2000 HERE
Hebridean HERE
HWest HERE
Jimmy_Lemon HERE
JohnN HERE
matt.c HERE (blogspot based)
matt_wright HERE
mickeyned HERE (tumblr based)
MWHCVT HERE
Paulbaker HERE
Penguin HERE
SamuelSlade007 HERE
Shorty HERE
Slimbert HERE
SmileyShazza HERE (flickr)
SW3105 HERE
Thedodo HERE
Vicktrr HERE
Wheels HERE
wicker_man HERE

Matt
MWHCVT

I've been doing a 365, which is http://mickeyned.tumblr.com/
As I'm a delivery driver I suppose I have a bit of a advantage in getting out and about, but it's still a striggle to get a decent pic every day.

I'll see that you get added to the list of participants and welcome to the forum, you may want to start a thread on the forum as that will allow all members to comment directly on your photo's (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Back