Daily 365's for 2013

I am really struggling to find time to visit everyones stream and comment daily - don't anyone think I am ignoring them :)

:razz::razz:.........................................

Joking it is difficult!:D

Bend The Light said:
You know, I was just about to say the same thing. I cane to this thread to start going down the list...

:)

That's exactly what I do each evening is either work my way down or up the list depending on the mood I'm in :D

Well, I've just come to this thread to see if there was a better way I could get through everyone. It sure is becoming quite difficult to comment on everyones uploads!

karmagarda said:
Well, I've just come to this thread to see if there was a better way I could get through everyone. It sure is becoming quite difficult to comment on everyones uploads!

You work your way through the list in the op it what I so and it opens in a few tab to make life easier : thumbs:

I have everyone on subscribe.. so click on subscribe threads and they are all there and shows mobile too(y)(y)

It's like having a part time job trying to keep up :LOL:

Tell me about it :LOL: that said I'm so impressed with the level of support that everyone is giving each other in the nut house this year, it's wonderful and I know on my part very much appreciated (y)

Tell me about it :LOL: that said I'm so impressed with the level of support that everyone is giving each other in the nut house this year, it's wonderful and I know on my part very much appreciated (y)

It definitely helps :D

The other TPers on these threads are really making the whole 365 thing for me. I don't think I'd have even got this far without them. I try to check all the threads every day (even if I don't comment) - I miss some but catch up with them a day or two later. I've really appreciated the comments and support on my contributions and I've loved seeing the variety of shots others have put up. Some very creative people on here! I'm also finding inspiration from other's shots and new ideas to try myself and I'm learning things too (still not tried the light trails yet though as soooo cold!)

The other TPers on these threads are really making the whole 365 thing for me. I don't think I'd have even got this far without them. I try to check all the threads every day (even if I don't comment) - I miss some but catch up with them a day or two later. I've really appreciated the comments and support on my contributions and I've loved seeing the variety of shots others have put up. Some very creative people on here! I'm also finding inspiration from other's shots and new ideas to try myself and I'm learning things too (still not tried the light trails yet though as soooo cold!)

The Crazy Corner is a great place indeed, not an easy challenge by any means but it's enjoyable and I for love the improvement and progression made!!

Here is to a great 2013 in The Crazy Corner(y)(y):ty::nikon

Last edited:

(y) Glad you getting great support

The Crazy Corner is a great place indeed, not an easy challenge by any means but it's enjoyable and I for love the improvement and progression made!!

Here is to a great 2013 in The Crazy Corner(y)(y):ty::nikon::yv:

You want to be very careful using that last one buddy Yvonne always collects on that one, even when she's not in the country ;)

It's like having a part time job trying to keep up :LOL:

was funny reading this as I was thinking that today at work .... wondering why I couldnt be at home doing some shots and going through the forum :LOL:

Very much appreciated by myself as well :D

I actually look forward to seeing everyones shots for the day and getting ideas for mine from them :) I KNOW I wouldnt have got this far if I didnt have everyones support and help from here - couldnt have found a better bunch of friends anywhere else :)

Here is to a great 2013 in The Crazy Corner(y)(y):ty::nikon

Its a brilliant place and so glad that You,Matt and Kev enticed me (with :jaffa: :LOL: )

There's a Jaffa cake smiley? And I've only just noticed?

:jaffa: :jaffa: :jaffa: :D

Great isnt it ? Drives Kev mad when he sees them and sends Matt into a panic incase one of the Mods are about :LOL:

Well i too agree with everything that has been said and find our nice little crazy corner full of:love::love::love:

It's nice we can get tips and ideas, inspiration when we need it or just a nice friendly chat to lift our spirits.....:D

Well i too agree with everything that has been said and find our nice little crazy corner full of:love::love::love:

It's nice we can get tips and ideas, inspiration when we need it or just a nice friendly chat to lift our spirits.....:D

I have to say I have never met a friendlier bunch of people on a forum - its as though we have all known each other for ages and Im sure when we get to go to Meets it will be a lot easier than if we hadnt chatted so much :)

:love: it!!!

Totally agree with this :D

But my house is slowly turning into a kip :LOL: It's not advisable to stay still in the kitchen, for fear you might just stay stuck to the floor and as for the bathrooms.... well, we just won't go there :LOL:

I agree as well, the support for the 365's on here in "sunshine haven" is brilliant, I'm trying to look at all the threads every day, but sometimes there isn't time, so sometimes just look & catch up later.
I am having the same problem as Sarah though, the housework is getting a bit behind!

I
I am having the same problem as Sarah though, the housework is getting a bit behind!

You do Housework as well!!!!! :eek:

Mine is done when I have a day off :)

Back