5 in 1 reflectors

• Thread starter Deleted member 49428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49428

As mentioned in the next purchase thread I'm looking for a (or 2) 5 in1 reflector.
Now I have been thinking and I've got some additional ideas for future products.
Keep the translucent, white and silver surfaces but make the black flat black and introduce matte grey instead of gold. Then if the silver surface could be made so it could be zippered into a tent like form making a big softbound then..... Would that be something?
Back to reality
Does anybody use 5 in 1's in 150x200cm? Thoughts, reviews? Tips, tricks and recommendations?
Thanks

The ones I've seen have not been flat mat black but slightly lustre due to the synthetic fabric.
Im interested in that quality. Do you know which to get?
Flat black, grey and 150x200cm because it can double as a background. All in one diffuser reflector, "softbox" and background ;) would it work?

Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned in the next purchase thread I'm looking for a (or 2) 5 in1 reflector.
Now I have been thinking and I've got some additional ideas for future products.
Keep the translucent, white and silver surfaces but make the black flat black and introduce matte grey instead of gold. Then if the silver surface could be made so it could be zippered into a tent like form making a big softbound then..... Would that be something?
Back to reality
Does anybody use 5 in 1's in 150x200cm? Thoughts, reviews? Tips, tricks and recommendations?
Thanks

Interesting idea but I wouldn't be buying. I might want to use a background, a softbox and a reflector; I wouldn't want three fiddly & expensive multi-purpose gadgets.
fwiw the only time I've used reflectors that size I've had an assistant. They'd be a pain to manage without.

Back