Bargain 5d4 £3k

Bloke in that video rants about the price... but buys one anyway. That's why launch prices are premium!

Oh and he compares UK price inc VAT with US price without tax - common mistake.

B&H new york have them for $3499 as the pre-release price. Add the 8.875% sales tax and thats around £2870, seeing as I'm heading there for new year. Should be cheaper by christmas.

if you buy from e-infin, can they be regsitered onCPS and also repaired under warranty, etc (I am assuming here they are grey imports)?

if you buy from e-infin, can they be regsitered onCPS and also repaired under warranty, etc (I am assuming here they are grey imports)?

I have added an import 100-400mk2 lens to my cps before, ive also had a import body repaired at canon uk before as well.

Its a gamble buying import, but £2700 at einfin , £2900 at panamoz with 3 yr warranty, i think id pay a bit more and go panamoz.

Oh and he compares UK price inc VAT with US price without tax - common mistake.

Another Youtube idiot who hasn't a clue what he's talking about. Everyone thinks they're a flaming expert these days.

I'm waiting for either a big price drop or for it to hit the used market [when everyone who bought one early realises they couldn't afford it after all]. Camera bodies are like cars. Their either something you use for work, or something you buy to impress your friends. My 5D3 does everything it did in 2012 when I bought it, actually more! Yesterday I transferred an image I'd shot at an event in RAW from the camera to my phone, edited it in Photoshop Express, then posted it on FB and Twitter. Not too shabby, and it didn't even take that log to do [emoji5]

Back