7 day shop

sorry Steep my post is a bit ambiguous, ive never had a problem with 7day shop, it was the cartridgeSave one that i was refering to in my post above.

Chewy thats a good idea, i will have a go at that...

sorry Steep my post is a bit ambiguous, ive never had a problem with 7day shop, it was the cartridgeSave one that i was refering to in my post above.

Chewy thats a good idea, i will have a go at that...

And on that note - still waiting. I'm keeping my blood pressure between 'slightly miffed' and 'a little peeved' at the moment, but if STILL nothing by the end of the week I'm going to hit somewhere between 'King Kong' and 'Godzilla'. I'll let you know what their customer service is like then :bat:

Sorry matty :)

Can you pick and choose your affiliates?

well my items have just popped through the letter box so that's me happy. Having said that - no reason for any delay on those as they were all in stock.

OK - maybe I should create a thread bemoaning CartridgeSave - a ******* misnomer if ever i saw one!

Still not received delivery. Order was placed at the end of January and their 'orders' email falls into a huge void and gets returned as undeliverable - eventually. The freephone number is not free and I've resorted to e-mailing the 'sales' address which I finally found on their website.

Why on earth they sent me a Royal Mail 'sign on delivery' letter for my sales invoice instead of the cartridges I do not know. Why they cant be arsed to reply to my email I do not know.

I ordered the cartridges from the Canon shop in the end - oddly enough they were also cheaper and, if i believe Canon's email, have been shipped today.

My major frustration is that the two inks I need are not on the shelves in either Guildford or Fanborough and I've now gone two weeks without being able to print :bang: :bang: :bang:

OK - maybe I should create a thread bemoaning CartridgeSave - a ******* misnomer if ever i saw one!

Still not received delivery. Order was placed at the end of January and their 'orders' email falls into a huge void and gets returned as undeliverable - eventually. The freephone number is not free and I've resorted to e-mailing the 'sales' address which I finally found on their website.

Why on earth they sent me a Royal Mail 'sign on delivery' letter for my sales invoice instead of the cartridges I do not know. Why they cant be arsed to reply to my email I do not know.

I ordered the cartridges from the Canon shop in the end - oddly enough they were also cheaper and, if i believe Canon's email, have been shipped today.

My major frustration is that the two inks I need are not on the shelves in either Guildford or Fanborough and I've now gone two weeks without being able to print :bang: :bang: :bang:

They really do sound like one to avoid :(

passed angry and into resigned zen mode.

Still no cartridges from cartridgesave. Replacements ordered from Canon and received inside 2 days.

I called and emailed cartridge save a number of times last week and spoke to a very nice lady, who seemed helpful enough, but insisted the catridges had been delivered and signed for. I insisted they had not and asked her to contact the shipping agent for their records. She happily agreed to do this. Last Wednesday. And forward me the details as soon as she had them. Last Wednesday. Yep, you guessed it, no details, no cartridges, no further contact.

The sad part of this is that 2 cartridges are not worth any more of my time chasing down. I strongly urge you all to use the affiliate link to support this forum, but for the love of god dont 'buy' anything.

Did I mention there had been no contact since last Wednesday?

Jonnyreb

I presume you paid by credit card. Phone them and recall the payment for non delivery. Then Cartidge have to prove that they delivered them to you to get their money

Thanks m8 - good advice and will do. That will just about make chasing them more expensive than 'buying' them.
Cheers

i have used them a few times. sually spending around £80-£150 a time. i expect that not everything will arrive at the same time. but i did notice they still let yu buy when they are awaiting stock so this should be the reason why you dont get all your orders at once. still a great service for the money. not ver realiable but great for students with less cash flow.

One of the things we have heard from our customers who used to use them before is that because they are in the Channel Islands by law they can ship anything vat free if its under £18.00 But anything over £18 then it is liable for VAt and some people have had a bill from the Postman before they can get the goods.

Just a warning.

I endorse your warning. I paid £300+ for a Nikon from 7day shop and regret it daily. I expected to pay customs but £80 was a bit stiff. After going through the learning curve of a new camera I realised that the flash was faulty so I wrote them and they referred me to the manufacturers, little help really as they suggested I have it repaired under warranty. Sent off my camera to a Nikon authorised agent feeling confident about the repair but after three weeks with no word I e-mailed them, they had lost the camera but after a bit of searching they located it, fixed the problem (which they blamed me for even though I'm ultra careful) but everything in the world was rosy at last.

Not so...10 months later the flash went again so I contacted the repair agent who told me that their repair is only guaranteed for 9 months and that it would cost £80 plus VAT to fix it again. No way am I prepared to do that. After searching the net I discovered that this particular model has a recognised fault with the flash, I was so annoyed and wrote to Nikon who didn't even answer my letter but merely referred me to their FAQ.

I wrote 7day shop who accepted no responsibility whatsoever so I was left between a rock and a hard place. Of course if I knew then what I know now I would realise that 7Day shop sold me the goods therefore it was up to them to replace my camera. This has really left me choked. I can't even sell it because it's faulty. I would never buy outside the UK again simply to save a few pounds.

Back