`74 Camaro !

Edit My Images
Yes
Yay,

either this or TransAm from same year in front of my house, that would be my dream!!! (or Viper but these two guys seems much more realistic :) )
Ok, it`s not photoshoot or anything. This beauty passed us and we did manage to take out my camera from car boot (during driving :) ) and made few snaps. Fella in this beauty didn`t mind, actually he waved us and then.... just pressed accelerator bit more and we lost him in few seconds. So here it is. Not looking for comments generally as no effort was made here, just quick LR ajustements.

1#
3766496398_6acb754be4_o.jpg

2#
3765693009_b9f9f7259e_o.jpg

3#
3766490262_7009d04e5a_o.jpg

4#
3766493380_2678e5f721_o.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
Great shot, I really like those! I like looking at these old American cars, but I'd never own one. Around where I live is riddled with these things called 'corners'.... ;) :D

Great shot, I really like those! I like looking at these old American cars, but I'd never own one. Around where I live is riddled with these things called 'corners'.... ;) :D

It's a myth that Yank cars cannot corner - I have a Mustang and my favourite driving routes are around the Eiffel and Sauerland regions in Germany - no straight lines there!

Stock suspension may be terrible, but for a couple of grand you can create a car capable of keeping-up with Beemers on the twisties...:D

2 looks the best for me, i like the reflections :)

And if you want, ill come and sit on your drive.... i wont cost much

If you don`t mind me shooting you and uploading pictures of you here than it`s ok! :)

I would be happy even if i couldn`t drive it, only if i could just look at them. Love that design from 70-80`s.

BTW anyone in Ireland with beauty like this interested in shooting??? :D :naughty: :clap:

thats what i like to see a nice bit of american muscle nice shots too

Back