7dayshop thumbs up!

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
We see complaints all the time about companies not doing their job properly, but we don't see much about companies making us customers happy.

Ordered 2 batteries and a remote release for my 40d from 7dayshop on monday or tuesday, knowing full well that the remote release was out of stock, and fully expecting my batteries to be sent along with the remote release when the remote release came back into stock, since I had only paid one set of shipping.

Got an email saying they're going to ship me the batteries free, and then send me the remote release when it comes into stock.
"Brilliant!", I thought, "Next week I should have 3 batteries charged and ready :D"

Today, nice little white packet on my desk, the batteries are here.
Considering the fact they're shipping them from Guernsey, I think this has been a very good service, and considering it was £9.50 for two batteries (with the 7dayshop remote release being £6.50 own brand) I don't think it's bad at all.
Batteries are great so far, not noticed any difference (apart from colour) between them and the official one.

(y) for 7dayshop :)

Thats a right result (y)

Back