7Dayshop

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
www.7dayshop.com, found the prices to be very reasonable, thought that I had bought a bargain on a day visit to Gib, Sigma 70-200 2:8 II EX DG £480, £474 at 7dayshop!
Jim

7day are cheaper than OneStop for the Sigma and way below most UK retailers but of course they don't have stock...

It was walking through Spanish customs with it over my shoulder that got the sweat on!
Jim

No m8, they got into trouble with Canon for that years ago and had to stop selling their stuff, now they are back in the good books again and sell only UK stock.

No m8, they got into trouble with Canon for that years ago and had to stop selling their stuff, now they are back in the good books again and sell only UK stock.

I wondered about that....I bought a Nikon 8700 from them years ago (£250 less than Jessops at the time :bonk:) but it came with US paperwork. When I looked into replacing it with a dslr a couple of years back they had suddenly stopped selling Nikon - must have been related to the Canon "problems"....

I have bought loads of stuff from this company, not just small things but canon cameras and lens too, however just recently I stumbled on a forum where this same company was getting a right slagging off by a lot of disgruntled customers, its really put me off using them too. One customer was told when he complained about the service was told "well you got it cheap enough". Seems like after sales and delays in receiving goods are the main problems,
returns are frowned on too.

Back