8GB 133x (class 6) SDHC for £14.99 delivered

Its the first time I,ve used 7 day shop. so I registered just before I ordered above. I,m surprised I,ve had no email contact from them to confirm my order, although I can see online that the SD card shipped yesterday.

Texy

Ive heard loads of good reports for them and ordered something the other day. No emails but it turned up today. Apparently they are based in the channel islands or something so they don't have to pay tax , one of the reasons they are cheap. Im going to get some of their rechargeable batteries as apparently they are really good also.

These are the ones that hold their power
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=107341

I got one of these and for 4 quid its got a CREE led and its very bright.
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_8&products_id=109459

Last edited:
Ive heard loads of good reports for them and ordered something the other day. No emails but it turned up today. Apparantly they are bassed in the channel islands or something so they dont have to pay tax , one of the reasons they are cheap. Im going to get some of theire recarchagble batteries as apparantly they are really good.

They don't send out an 'order dispatched' email, and then postage from gurnsey will always take a bit longer than people expect, so lots of people get worked up about stuff potentially not arriving from 7ds. but they are good and cheap :)

Might get one of these for using the pool D90's that I've got access to now...

Mine also arrived today, so no probs. I just had to check my account details as I was concerned that I had no email to confirm my order, but it seems they don't send any
anyhow.
Thanks again for the tip

Texy

They don't send out an 'order dispatched' email, and then postage from gurnsey will always take a bit longer than people expect, so lots of people get worked up about stuff potentially not arriving from 7ds. but they are good and cheap :)

Might get one of these for using the pool D90's that I've got access to now...

Just an up date. The batteries are fantastic the best set ive bought so far and ive bought about 8 packs. The ones that hold their charge far out way the higher capacity ones. For me using a torch its nice to know that if you dont use the batteries straight away then when you do they still have their power. All others drain over time and sometimes quickly.

The link to the head torch has changed. Its not the same one i got. Shame as i lost my last one and could do with another.

Back