A big thanks and Merry Christmas

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum, it's been great getting to know you all since I joined :D. My photography has come on leaps and bounds in the last few months and it's largely down to the help and advice from you guys and gals (y) . Could I also say a big thanks to the Admins for providing this place. Without you guys there wouldn't be a TPF :shrug:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE​

:agree:

I agree too and Merry Christmas to you too, Grendel. Youve been a pleasant recent addition!! :)

:razz: Merry Xmas Joe :D

Merry Christmas to you all too!

I just know this is going to turn into a sloppy old thread.... why not, it's Christmas ,,,,,,,,,so I will start it off!!

You guys have been great...photographywise and friendshipwise too.

There have been times this year when I havent been as bright as a button shall we say.........like a few others of you.

Ive always known I can come on here and find friendly faces and fun comments.

Thank you all very much........you've been more help than you know. (y) :)

merry christmas mate, all the best :wave:

(y) I go along with all that's been said....a great site (y)

Merry Christmas Everybody:)

Merry Christmas to you all too! I'm chuffed that we can provide this place for you all to come. Without you lot this forum wouldn't be the same. I come on here mainly as a member (y) and you're a spiffing lot, you really are :D

The amount of knowledge *I*'ve learned from here is astounding.

Onwards and upwards! And :beer: Here's to an even bigger and better 2007.

Without this forum, I'd have to go out and speak to real people... how scary is that??? You've all been fab (including all the real people who I've met from here who weren't scary at all... even Arkady ;) )

Merry Christmas everyone :D

LOL!

Marry Xmas to you too Paul - no Ts and Cs either! :LOL:

As for this place - addictive, ain't it?

Oh I promised I wouldn't cry if we started of some soppy Christmas/end of year threads......Merry Christmas all of you and thanks for suffering my wit (or lack thereof) and assisting me in my quest to become an improved photographer!

santa.gif

:wave:

Nice HuN ... :LOL:

And yes ... a very merry, extraordinary Christmas to you all ... every single one ... and from me a happy, healthy and successful 2007 whatever you are doing ... (y)

You are all great and the Admin team here are superb ... no question ... :D

Best wishes to you all ...

Ven ... :p

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year (y)

:D

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Ive sat here nodding to each and every post Ive read in this thread.
So I guess Im just echoing a big Thank-you to fantastic admin team for a wonderful place to lose some hours, and say that youve all made the grey days of winter so much more bearable & I hope to finally get meet some of my new cyber buddies in 2007

I'll echo that...Merry Christmas everyone!

And thanks not just for the others here who put work in behind the scenes, but also to the members for coming here. I personally am proud to be a part of a venture that people enjoy coming to everyday.

As Bing Crosby is now crooning via my MP3 player......"May all your christmases be merry and white"

Have a goodun folks! And when you need a break from sprouts, party hats, kids running rampant, and 'emergency chairs', and charades, and relatives you don't like...pop into the computer room, and pop onto TPF. We'll still be here for you over the holidays ;)

oh i'll be here, i'll be needing my refuge from relatives, kids, mothers, inlaws, aunties.......................the list goes on. happy christmas one and all (y)

Back