A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

4 today. B—OOO—OOO—OOOO.

4 here too. I got the first 2 letters green and one yellow and thought I'll breeze this one, but tripped up a little [must remember not to put the yellows in the same spot next guess!] in fairness I was unlucky on 3rd and picked the wrong option [there was only 3 I can think of at that point]

To keep the theme - 4 here too…..

5. After a 2 green start. Too many options.

Changed my starter and ended up with a 3. ggy, ggg, ggggg.

Well a 3 today, 1G 1Y,1G 1Y, 5G. After the first two goes a bit of logic a good guess and .

Last edited:
Same here Jan, 4 green after three guesses, then just too many options :(

Bit late today but ... 4 again

3 for me
just a lucky guess

4 this morning, I had 3 green on the second guess :)

5 for me today. Bit of a surprise in more ways than one!

5 for me today. Bit of a surprise in more ways than one!
4 today. I was surprised too but with OXOOO I didn’t think there was any other letter that could substitute for X so had to go for it.

5 for me too.

1G, 1G + 1Y, 2G + 1Y, 3G + a bit of brain strain = 5G

4 today - started with 1Y and 1G and then a good “elimination guess” for 3 gave me 3G and 1Y - could only be one word that I could see that fitted - and it did…… Though did have the “surprised it’s that” moment like some others seem to have done today!

A very lucky guess's 3 today

Slipped to a 5 today, 1G, 1G 1Y, 2G 1Y, 3G, 5G.

Another 4: 2Y, 1G on first, changed to 2G, 1Y on second, that remained on third as I did it again! [put the yellow in the same spot] got in on 4th.

I did struggle this morning, the word was elusive, but a 4 for me :cool:

4, could have been a flukey 3 but only because I got lucky [always need a little!] on 2nd guess

eeny meeny miny moe after 3 :thinking: ... wrong decision ... normal 5

4 here - after an all-grey start, then 1Y and then 2Y it got to the stage where I was struggling to find anything that fitted the letters I had left - process of elimination got me there before what I was worried would be my first proper failure……

3 today.
Zero.
1G.
5G they only option to fit.

4 today. BB — BO — BO (Doh! Put the B in the same place again!) — OOOOO

Back