A Christmas Present for the TP ladies!..

Name
King
Edit My Images
Yes
r

lol the idea of any woman playing with the hamster makes fme feel strangly sick, and unclean lol

LOL Well don't squish him then! :D

He might have survived a 300mph crash but that doesn't mean that he's indestructable!

Bob

Pair of cheeky monkeys...
He'll be well protected in there, so I promise I wont squish him....

and canon Bob :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: that did make me laugh!!!!!! I'm sure he's not....But Im sure he wouldnt complain about being there too much. LOL

The mother-in-law bought me his autobiography for Christmas. :thinking: :thinking: :shrug: :shrug:

I bought the other half the interactive DVD! I didn't realise that the Hamster is actually 5'9" - or so he claims.

I bought the other half the interactive DVD! I didn't realise that the Hamster is actually 5'9" - or so he claims.

:LOL: Im loving it for its car bits :D

If you think that he's 5'9" then prepare for a disappointment

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Richard-Hammond-3032.html

Adele....you could now work out what shoes to wear :LOL:

Bob
Nah I doubt he's 5ft9 I'd say 5ft6-ish...So I'd just wear flats.

Ah, but on his DVD, the correct answer for his height is 5'9", so someone's telling porkies! As we girls often say... size doesn't matter ;)

In height it doesnt. pmsl. How big is his feet? :razz::eek::LOL:

Giggling like a loon here at you lot :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh the good advantages of being "short" I've not dated a man taller than 5ft 7....so surely that makes Richard hammond in my "type"

Or the fact that most tall men I know are up their own bottoms....anyone care to prove me wrong?

Thought not! :p

Hang on a minute o gorgeus one I'm 6 foot tall!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah....im still waiting for someone to prove me wrong! You havent done anything to currently prove me wrong! :)

And to think I was going to put in a big order to Interflora and Thorntons Chocolates especially for you!!!:love: :LOL:

Back